Logo
external image

Happy birthday Lou Forbes

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveh35
  • id86205
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1651
  • Replies 36
I get the impression that weekend birthdays do seem to get less than those who's birthday fall on a week day.
It would appear so, the sites that stewed my piss the most was jackpot joy, virgin games etc first year I haven't received a single bonanza box from them but did receive an annoying happy birthday email with a big fat nothing in :laugh:. Rather they didn't waste my time opening it!
 
It would appear so, the sites that stewed my piss the most was jackpot joy, virgin games etc first year I haven't received a single bonanza box from them but did receive an annoying happy birthday email with a big fat nothing in :laugh:. Rather they didn't waste my time opening it!
After your recent birthday drinking sessions I am just imagining the ammonia given off by that boiling piss! :eek:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top