Happy Birthday Jas2587

chuchu59

gambling addict
PABaccred
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
Cindy,

Happy Birthday! More and more to come especially with the New Year just round the corner every time you celebrate. My New Year resolution? Not to spank you of course:D.

Paul

Happy Birthday Jas2587 "Cindy"
Hope you have a wonderful birthday.
And all the best wishes come your way.
Tom

504992369_bf909ba210.jpg

happy_birthday_red_roses.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!

I hope you have a super great day today. May your birthday be the start of a great new year! :thumbsup:

Hey Girl! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday! Bless you now and in the New Year!
-Patrina

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY jaz2587!!

I hope it was a great one for you!!

Hey Sweetie, I'm sure glad you had a great night and that you made it home safely. :) And I hope you don't feel too badly about what those old busy bodies said to you. :mad: Who the hell are they to look down their noses at you? They are just jealous! It has probably been years since any one of them had the flexibility to leap up onto a bar and shake a tail feather like you did. And as for that bartender, he was just being an asshole because although I agree with him that "the girls" may no longer be pointing north there was certainly no call for him to be so rude. "Turned him off women" indeed! He was probably already playing for the other team. Ok then, I will let you go. I have to run to the Dry Cleaner but I don't want you to worry about it for a sec. I called ahead and they told me they have plenty of experience getting vomit out of suede. Next year I will be sure to sit up-wind of you.
Ta,
Cyn

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back