Logo
external image

Happy Birthday Heatherad!

  • Thread starter Thread starter suzecat
  • id28466
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1855
  • Replies 20
Thank you so much suzecat, jas2587, Jasminebed, mysticjoz, lauriejim and classymom.
How very thoughtful of you ladies to extend Birthday wishes :) :thumbsup:
So far today I went to our casino with my mom to have a Birthday dinner at the All Star Grille which was enjoyable. We both put $5 in to play slots(yes we were scrooges today, lol), had no luck so we headed out to do some Christmas shopping.
Taking some time out now to call back all the folks who left messages on my cell and then I'm going to head out again before I come back and play the couple of $5 Birthday bonuses I received from a few casinos that I didn't know still exist, hehe.
Again, thank you :)
 
Happy belated birthday to my Canadian friend. I hope it was a good one Heather.....so sorry I'm late. :o
 
Thank you very much Pinababy :) It was a very enjoyable day spent with family and friends and of course alittle online gaming :D
Again, thank you my friend for your Birthday wishes :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top