paul7388
Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
- Joined
- Jan 8, 2014
- Location
- glasgow scotland
Happy Birthday Greylady hope you are having a lovely day and enjoying the fine weather we are having for once. 


hit some jackpot today!



, on you special day!











Ahh you oul suck the last time greylady seen 30 it was on a bingo sheet :axeman2:
Ahh you oul suck the last time greylady seen 30 it was on a bingo sheet :axeman2:

It must be something from our pastsI am young in the head, full of mischief too, just my body disagrees with what my mind makes me do![]()
for I’m the sameIt must be something from our pastsfor I’m the same
Hmmm my 18th was spent in a fire trench training battle camp and funny enough my 21st was also in a fire trench Kuwait surely there’s some sort of claim I can get??Yeah going through a delayed childhood as the Army made me miss my first!
Did u give bonanza 2000 spins to celebrate in style?
