geordiecolin
Sporney eyed parrot faced wazzock
- Joined
- Jun 5, 2015
- Location
- Novacastrian
Happy Birthday Col and congratulations on winning the videoslots CM promo competition 
but honestly still feel in my head like I'm 25. Not physically, but mentally anyway. I do think ah, I can do that no problem, then almost kill myself doing it, thats the only time I feel anywhere close to my age haha, anyone else feel like that? Scary where the years have gone though!thanks guys
Don't know how old you guys are but I'm 50 todaybut honestly still feel in my head like I'm 25. Not physically, but mentally anyway. I do think ah, I can do that no problem, then almost kill myself doing it, thats the only time I feel anywhere close to my age haha, anyone else feel like that? Scary where the years have gone though!



Old enough to be wise in her years, young enough to still have a spring in her step 

