Hammer Of Fortune

steveh35

Dormant Account
Very good game, different to other games, you get a hammer to break the symbols on the reel to make three or more chests open on a line.

I got £13 on a 20p spinand the chest gave 7 free spins then the hammer gave me another line of chests and 17 free spins

Give this game a go I am playing it on VS.

What's the winnings like tho? I don't seem to have access to the game anywhere so can't check it out.
I had £4 now on £62 and just got 44 more spins the wins are low rate but it's constant and I am playing 50p spins, I admit it's not Bonanza type bonuses but even getting £35 from 66 spins is fine with me

I can build up constant and it is a great wager and you get long playtime.

Last edited:
I played it a bit in free to play but didn't have your luck, so it felt a bit like castle builder 2 for me - huge story and loads meters and shit to fill up, without really bringing anything super exciting to the table.

Is the story etc good?

I played it a bit in free to play but didn't have your luck, so it felt a bit like castle builder 2 for me - huge story and loads meters and shit to fill up, without really bringing anything super exciting to the table.

Is the story etc good?
Got bored with the story but the hammer fills up quite quickly though when it is down to one light and you know you have to build it up you tend to get the same feeling you do with Extra Chilli when the meter is max or that BTG game where you have to start from the beginning again.

It is a great wager game and the wins are constant.

Ive played this since Saturday.. was great the first day.. playing just .10 spins, kept getting chests and had 75x a couple times, a 65x and a bunch of smaller wins.. some came with spins and some didn't but they were anything between 5-30 FS. My balance increased nicely. Played it again Sunday and once the story had progressed and the chests turned to silver chests it stopped paying out :laugh: had endless chests to open and all I could muster was less than 10x and less than 8 fs. Played it again yesterday and upped to .20 spins and got chests again numerous times (now gold chests - no idea if it makes any difference) and it was even worse! Was either 4 or 5 free spins and no cash or cash and no FS, and cash was 2x and 5x. I stopped playing it after that , is now on my banned list after what looked a great start lol

Ive played this since Saturday.. was great the first day.. playing just .10 spins, kept getting chests and had 75x a couple times, a 65x and a bunch of smaller wins.. some came with spins and some didn't but they were anything between 5-30 FS. My balance increased nicely. Played it again Sunday and once the story had progressed and the chests turned to silver chests it stopped paying out :laugh: had endless chests to open and all I could muster was less than 10x and less than 8 fs. Played it again yesterday and upped to .20 spins and got chests again numerous times (now gold chests - no idea if it makes any difference) and it was even worse! Was either 4 or 5 free spins and no cash or cash and no FS, and cash was 2x and 5x. I stopped playing it after that , is now on my banned list after what looked a great start lol
You can go back to the initial stories and chapters so maybe that's a clue to try.

Hmm that'll be worth a try then.. didn't realise you could do that.

Not that there is anything in that - i just noticed the further i got, and the nicer the chests started looking , the more rubbish the wins got! :laugh: It may well (and probably?) just be luck or how it played, but it certainly appeared to turn crap once the initial stages of the game had passed.

Hmm that'll be worth a try then.. didn't realise you could do that.

Not that there is anything in that - i just noticed the further i got, and the nicer the chests started looking , the more rubbish the wins got! :laugh: It may well (and probably?) just be luck or how it played, but it certainly appeared to turn crap once the initial stages of the game had passed.
Last free spins I got were just 4 free spins so maybe it is RTP related as I did so well at start.

Yeah. do you have to complete all chapters before being able to go back to the start ? Just tried scrolling up and down the map and clicking on 1, and it just shows the story text and nothing happens. Im on the last chapter/story anyway so ill finish that first lol

It says you can click any chapter anytime you I just clicked 1 and it went back to beginning but I assume the story and the spins are unconnected so I doubt it makes a difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back