Logo
external image

Guts cash out time frame..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Je Dc
  • id87159
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 502
  • Replies 3
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Location
Surrey
Hi for awhile now, My past 15 withdrawals, are taking so long it’s approved on the 24th hour. Now I have another 3 pending withdrawals, and it’s probably going to be approved on the 24th hour. The thing is 3 withdrawals different timeframes instead of approving all 3 at the same time.

I joined GUTS, for its payout speed, good comps and bonuses, and game library. But it went from 0-1hr avg time to 2-4 hrs, to 3-6 hrs, to 0-12 hrs, then this year all cash outs that I make is approved exactly 24th hour and it doesn’t even take 1 hour anymore for any. That sucks
 
I’m not worried at all at getting paid, because they always pay, it’s just I don’t get why a buddy of mine made a withdrawal, lives couple of streets across my house, gets processed in 2 hours, while I have 3 pending separate withdrawals different times, and still not process going 22 hours now. Lol.
 
I’m not worried at all at getting paid, because they always pay, it’s just I don’t get why a buddy of mine made a withdrawal, lives couple of streets across my house, gets processed in 2 hours, while I have 3 pending separate withdrawals different times, and still not process going 22 hours now. Lol.

Maybe because you have 3 pending and they have to double check as to why you having so much luck ;)

Congrats on your wins though :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top