Guts Again

thats how slots play

They pull in a load of dosh without paying much out. Then just allow people to play rotating small wins, lve seen people play for hours with £20 on 25p stake, spinning the reels thousands of times getting small wins all the time. They must have won thousands of pounds on win of less than a fiver. But at not time winning more than £50 ahead. Its called playtime amount of play you give punters for their dosh. Most machines have 90% payout but its in small wins rebet by punters. In truth they keep 60% of all money
That goes in. What you gotta realise is its not just the percentage that counts its the way it pays the percentage. To win you need lumpy wins not hundreds of silly small wins.

Oh I know, don't get me wrong, I know bad sessions can happen, but I've been gambling for 10 years+ mostly playing IR & TS2 but even on a bad session, playing 30p a spin, I still hit 5oak.

Even if it's just five J's or 9's.

Never seen what I've seen tonight before. Think the most i hit on a single line was 3 boots/3 sheriff badges. Horrendous.

They pull in a load of dosh without paying much out. Then just allow people to play rotating small wins, lve seen people play for hours with £20 on 25p stake, spinning the reels thousands of times getting small wins all the time. They must have won thousands of pounds on win of less than a fiver. But at not time winning more than £50 ahead. Its called playtime amount of play you give punters for their dosh. Most machines have 90% payout but its in small wins rebet by punters. In truth they keep 60% of all money
That goes in. What you gotta realise is its not just the percentage that counts its the way it pays the percentage. To win you need lumpy wins not hundreds of silly small wins.

Not correct many / most slots from NetEnt / Microgaming, Play N Go to name but a few have a RTP of between 94 to 96%
and what your speaking of above sounds like very low variance slots where yes lots of smaller wins and fewer bigger wins

HV Slots such as IM or RR work in the opposite way.

Anyone having issues here tonight?

Only been playing 30 mins and already had 6 (six) error messages, 2 different errors. Starting to really get on my nerves, spoke to chat, Cecile who told me to use Chrome - tried all 3 in the past and it makes no difference.

Has been fine in recent weeks until a few nights ago when I also got 3 'this game is unavailable' messages in the same bonus round.

Always happens when I'm having a good session, when I'm losing I don't get any errors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back