Gusher's Gold Slot @ Rival

hoff1985

Dormant Account
mm1
Hi Guys,

is that just "random luck"? I played this slot now 4 times (in the last 4-5 weeks) and everytime i played more then 15 minutes i got the "pump jackpot" once... It gave me always 75x bet.... PS2: Had it now 3 times in 10 minutes (3 times 45$). But now the slot is dead i guess... I move on ;)

Anyone else played this slot? What are your experiences?

PS: Since 5 hours i'm in a Rival session with 20$ and 90% low wagering bonus i started... I love this Software soo much!! :)

Cheers,
Hoff

Do you really wonder if it is Random luck?
Then I have to ask what else you think it can be?:rolleyes:

We have had members before that were convinced that someone were controling their play via some monitor, probably pushing a few buttons or so to make them stop winning and start losing:D

Sorry Hoff, I know you're smarter than that, but I couldn't help myself:p

hahahahaha... Now, i just want to know if this happens very rarely (because i mean it's guaranteed 75x bet) or if this happens quite often on that specific slot :) I need to know if was super lucky or just forgot how much i lost during regular spins... hahahahha

Do you really wonder if it is Random luck?
Then I have to ask what else you think it can be?:rolleyes:

We have had members before that were convinced that someone were controling their play via some monitor, probably pushing a few buttons or so to make them stop winning and start losing:D

Sorry Hoff, I know you're smarter than that, but I couldn't help myself:p

I havn't played that game, but I would say that if it happened several times and you are up on the game, then you were superlucky.
If you hadn't won and the game were cold, then you probably would have been...unlucky...:eek2:

It does seem to be a fixed multiple of bet size, I remember when I was playing this slot on the Tropica 1777% bonus at £4 per play, I triggered it three times and every time it paid £300 (75x stake).

It's nice when it happens but it does suck RTP away from the pick-me bonus round which is really a bit crappy and doesn't turn up as often as you'd want, and this slot also pays a bit more on the reels than some of the other similar Rivals - the end result is that none of it really feels that exciting, IMO anyway :)

Overall I found it to be a dreary slot and didn't find much to pull me back to it.

Hi Guys,

is that just "random luck"? I played this slot now 4 times (in the last 4-5 weeks) and everytime i played more then 15 minutes i got the "pump jackpot" once... It gave me always 75x bet.... PS2: Had it now 3 times in 10 minutes (3 times 45$). But now the slot is dead i guess... I move on ;)

Anyone else played this slot? What are your experiences?

PS: Since 5 hours i'm in a Rival session with 20$ and 90% low wagering bonus i started... I love this Software soo much!! :)

Cheers,
Hoff

I usually play this one 3 spins - if it doesn't trigger a bonus/free spin round, then I consider it cold and move on - but those randoms are slick - even better if you hit during free spins, then the random is tripled. And yeah, my experience is that if hits the random once, it'll do it again - that's not a bad time to up your bet for a few spins.

labeled said:
I usually play this one 3 spins - if it doesn't trigger a bonus/free spin round, then I consider it cold and move on - but those randoms are slick - even better if you hit during free spins, then the random is tripled. And yeah, my experience is that if hits the random once, it'll do it again - that's not a bad time to up your bet for a few spins.

Had it 4 times today.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back