Great Blue

lockinlove

Staring into the sun
PABaccred
PABnononaccred2
PABinit
Does anyone play this slot on here?

I cant hit a bonus for the life of me the past week.

Each day Ive been doing 300 spins on it and then the last 2 days 745 spins and 650 spins. I cannot hit the damn thing!!

Each day Ive been doing 300 spins on it and then the last 2 days 745 spins and 650 spins. I cannot hit the damn thing!!

Yeah it is very high variance, it can be really hard to trigger the feature on it.

I have and do play it about once or twice every 2 weeks. Most features you get also do not pay that much. But it has huge potential for really huge wins. But it is playtech, And playtech is known to be really painful and balance killers.

I have lost thousands on playtech slots over the years.

But I hope you can get a feature on it and you get the nice multiplier with the 2 picks u get :) oh and retriggers too which is rare on the feature on that slot :p

Yeah it is very high variance, it can be really hard to trigger the feature on it.

I have and do play it about once or twice every 2 weeks. Most features you get also do not pay that much. But it has huge potential for really huge wins. But it is playtech, And playtech is known to be really painful and balance killers.

I have lost thousands on playtech slots over the years.

But I hope you can get a feature on it and you get the nice multiplier with the 2 picks u get :) oh and retriggers too which is rare on the feature on that slot :p

yeah playtech can be brutal. Their rtp is in the low 90's. great Blue I think is 94

Finally hit the bonus after gods knows how many spins. 8 spins at 15x. Paid 12x. Ahhhh the wonderful world of high volatile slots!

yeah playtech can be brutal. Their rtp is in the low 90's. great Blue I think is 94

Finally hit the bonus after gods knows how many spins. 8 spins at 15x. Paid 12x. Ahhhh the wonderful world of high volatile slots!

hehe yeah, Better Luck next time hehe :D

One of my all time favourite slots. But as stated above very high variance, but I guess that is why I like it :D

Yeah, I didn't have any luck there too, that's why I mostly play
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Though the slot is really worth attention, it was one of my favorites for a long time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

I do play it from time to time.
Can indeed be brutal and sometimes it takes ages to trigger the FS.
On the other hand, last time I played the slot I got the FS 3 times in about 80 spins.

Paid something like 30x - 44x and last one was close to 150x.
No monster hits as this slots potential is huge with the stacked wilds and the multipliers in FS.

But it is Playtech, so I play their slots with caution and only in very small sessions. ;)

Its a slot I do enjoy and do occasionally play but nah, I just avoid it because of how hard it is to trigger a bonus. I can get some decent base game hits but the last few times I tried it I went in with hundreds x stake and could never trigger a feature.

I did have a great win on it about 2 years ago, like a 15x multiplier or something and a few wild reels, paid a few thousand x stake.

I love Great Blue and yes, I have had sessions where I haven't hit a bonus after 500 or more spins. Some of my best hits online are from this game. My best line hit is 360x and my best bonus is 814x. It can be a real bastard at times but the potential is way too high to pass up. I play it at VSO and Slots Million.

20160102_151618.jpg

Tut, tut Jen, as an experienced member/player I thought you would know Great Blue is among those which had their RTP lowered somewhere into the 70's recently, along with Bonanza, VGB and all Novo's :p

I love Great Blue and yes, I have had sessions where I haven't hit a bonus after 500 or more spins. Some of my best hits online are from this game. My best line hit is 360x and my best bonus is 814x. It can be a real bastard at times but the potential is way too high to pass up. I play it at VSO and Slots Million.

View attachment 77321

I think you were one a away in two spots from the 10000x linebet, no?

-

I love Great Blue - it has been one of my favorite slots for years.

Haven't played it for a while, but fired it up at Paddy Power earlier today after reading this thread.

Noticed they had a new version - not sure how long it has been live, but it is different from the version you will find at ComeOn, VideoSlots etc.

Turbo mode :thumbsup: You can basically click trough everything and do like 1000 spins a minute hehe!

RTP is 96.03% according to the help file.

ScreenHunter 01.jpg

Tut, tut Jen, as an experienced member/player I thought you would know Great Blue is among those which had their RTP lowered somewhere into the 70's recently, along with Bonanza, VGB and all Novo's :p

Ok Jon you need to start winning soon. Very soon....

gonna have to give up on this slot and stick to doing 50 spins once and awhile and hope to catch it. Its ridiculous

300 spins no bonus
300 spins no bonus
300 spins no bonus
600 spins no bonus
750 spins no bonus
800 spins bonus paid 12x
912 spins no bonus
715 spins in the last few hours no bonus

Biggest win being 44x in all that.

Terrible slot.

gonna have to give up on this slot and stick to doing 50 spins once and awhile and hope to catch it. Its ridiculous

300 spins no bonus
300 spins no bonus
300 spins no bonus
600 spins no bonus
750 spins no bonus
800 spins bonus paid 12x
912 spins no bonus
715 spins in the last few hours no bonus

Biggest win being 44x in all that.

Terrible slot.

Yeah it can be like that. I would say just give it hundred spins in a session. Some people say that is not many and argue you need to do at least 1000 spins. But When I play high variance slots I usually do about 100 spins hoping to get lucky in those 100 spins rather than losing my ass on it lol :) But I can say I have had sessions of over 1000 spins on it many times, but the last year or so I tend to stick to around 100 spins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back