Grande Vegas logic ???

curremon

PABnononaccred
MM
They upgraded their cashier and are therefore offering 25$ no deposit bonus . Not for me though.

I have made deposits during time frame where im allowed to make withdrawals from no deposit bonus but i dont get that bonus.
My wife hasnt and she gets that bonus.

Feels that they are just calculating this and gives bonuses to players who cant use them.

They upgraded their cashier and are therefore offering 25$ no deposit bonus . Not for me though.

I have made deposits during time frame where im allowed to make withdrawals from no deposit bonus but i dont get that bonus.
My wife hasnt and she gets that bonus.

Feels that they are just calculating this and gives bonuses to players who cant use them.

No logic and I don't get that either. Didn't know about it.

What I do know is that I feel bad every time I play their nd's...what if I hit high and can't cashout:eek2:

No logic and I don't get that either. Didn't know about it.

What I do know is that I feel bad every time I play their nd's...what if I hit high and can't cashout:eek2:

That happened to me at GV. Played a ND bonus and hit a a small jackpot that was washed out after I made the wagering requirement. I settled for the max nd cashout of $180.

pesime grande vegas

hello same situation i receive mail whit promotion now if your make 2 deposits from 1 feb to 13 your will receive a free chip for $140 but i have dudes i ask in live help and nothing restrictions under me account only grande vegas want lost your money and pesime atention for customers whit years playing here

GV0843107736: is 2 deposits for qualify for the 140 free for the next saturday

GV0843107736: i need other deposit? or me account qualify for is promo?

Myra: I regret to advise that your account does not qualify for that promotion.

GV0843107736: mmmm

GV0843107736: why

GV0843107736: why

GV0843107736: i receive mail whit promotions

GV0843107736:hi?

never answer a reason logic bye bye grande vegas !

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back