Grand Prive Really Stinks When It Comes To Survery, There Lousy

brunett47

Dormant account
:mad: I hope im in the right area, i recieved an email last week from grandprive apeeny for your thought , today the bonus og 10,00 was soppose to be put in account, they emailed me today stating that i would not recieve it because i dint send it back by nov14th. Will i resent the one i did send with is dated nov10th on it and lol they still say its not dated right,, now ive looked several times and the dat is the 10th, anyway crap to grandbay, its the 2nd time they have refused to pay me, and ive put hundreds of dollars there, will never again :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
:mad: I hope im in the right area, i recieved an email last week from grandprive apeeny for your thought , today the bonus og 10,00 was soppose to be put in account, they emailed me today stating that i would not recieve it because i dint send it back by nov14th. Will i resent the one i did send with is dated nov10th on it and lol they still say its not dated right,, now ive looked several times and the dat is the 10th, anyway crap to grandbay, its the 2nd time they have refused to pay me, and ive put hundreds of dollars there, will never again :mad:

You shouldn't be surprised, this is Grand Privvy after all.

Me - DOWN 3600 over three months, and I got the "F*&^% off" treatment the day after I was called by one of their "hosts" who congratulated me on my play, and informed me they were going to revamp their loyalty and comps and make them EVER BETTER:rolleyes:

So far, I received ONE further bonus, and I then made a couple of deposits WITHOUT bonuses, withdrew, and got the "F*&^% off" treatment for a second time.

Good job they didn't ask me for MY thoughts:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back