Gooooooooooooo Colts!

Hey Winbig, lived in Indy most of my life. As a Colts fan that suffered through all the 3-13 seasons, this last 10 years has been nothing short of EXCELLENT!! GO COLTS, need another title for Nap town! Also, we seem to like South Florida as a superbowl site, so here's to #2 in hopefully a long line of titles. We've come a long way from when COLTS stood for Count On Losing This Sunday!!!

Hey Winbig, lived in Indy most of my life. As a Colts fan that suffered through all the 3-13 seasons, this last 10 years has been nothing short of EXCELLENT!! GO COLTS, need another title for Nap town! Also, we seem to like South Florida as a superbowl site, so here's to #2 in hopefully a long line of titles. We've come a long way from when COLTS stood for Count On Losing This Sunday!!!

:lolup:

I've only been to one NFL game in my life, and that was when I was a teenager. I remember it well, because the Colts were playing at home against the Houston Oilers, and they actually beat the Oilers. They went 1 and 15 that year. :eek:

:lolup:

I've only been to one NFL game in my life, and that was when I was a teenager. I remember it well, because the Colts were playing at home against the Houston Oilers, and they actually beat the Oilers. They went 1 and 15 that year. :eek:

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Payton;) after all look where he played football at in college:D Did you know they have a street named for him on the UT campus:)..............laurie

I love Payton;)
Yes, Walter Payton was a class act who we lost too soon!
after all look where he played football at in college:D
Jackson State
Did you know they have a street named for him on the UT campus:)
That was Peyton Manning. As I recollect they named the street after him after he finished runner-up to the last defensive player to win the Heisman and the main reason, Mr.Moon-me never beat the UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA or Spurrier, 0 for 4:thumbsup:;)
..............laurie
Belated Happy Birthday,G:)

Does anyone know if you can watch the game online (live) for free?

If so, where?

You can PM me if you don't want to post it here

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back