Google Wallet....

Gremmyboy

Dormant account
What do you think?

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

I have a MasterCard and Visa that both have payWave/PayPass on them.

A good idea but I think inherently dangerous for security!:eek2:

Guess Google Wallet is the next step toward a cashless society?

Good or Bad the future seems to be upon us!:nod:

Cheers
Gremmy

Google Wallet - developer unfriendly
Written by Mike James
Thursday, 02 June 2011 13:48
Developers - don't you just love them? Well not Google Wallet at any rate. Without the support of developers and the APIs that they need Google Wallet is a niche player.

Hidden in all the launch hype is an interesting detail - Google Wallet expects to succeed without the support of the wider developer community. Other payment services, notably PayPal have been going out of their way to entice programmers to get down and dirty with their APIs - but not Google.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Google Wallet - developer unfriendly
Written by Mike James
Thursday, 02 June 2011 13:48
Developers - don't you just love them? Well not Google Wallet at any rate. Without the support of developers and the APIs that they need Google Wallet is a niche player.

Hidden in all the launch hype is an interesting detail - Google Wallet expects to succeed without the support of the wider developer community. Other payment services, notably PayPal have been going out of their way to entice programmers to get down and dirty with their APIs - but not Google.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I don't understand any of that developer stuff but do know that the people around here would sure be dropping their wallet in the toity a lot. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back