Goodbye and see you soon

NordicBet

Dormant account
Hello everyone,

I have some news to announce which I have not been able to reveal since before. Today is my last day working with Betsson/Nordicbet. I want to thank everyone on CM. Though I have not been the most active poster I sure have been an active reader and had a great deal of fun reading many of the creative and entertaining posts and PMs I have received :) CM is also a great source for information and the fact that all the members are so knowledgeable and dedicated makes it even more enjoyable. It has been quite hectic the last couple months and I am sorry that I have not been able to respond as swiftly as I would have wanted to at all times.

Simon who currently is the Games Manager at Nordicbet will take over my responsibilities and I am certain that he will do a great job with the new tasks. I will clear the inbox of the account and handover this account to him shortly.

I will soon open a new personal account which I hope vortran will approve. I will try and be more active :)

And no, it's no April fools' :- )

Hope to speak to you all soon again.

Robin

Best of luck to you in your future! Seems like this company is cleaning house & bringing in new folks that don't care to work.. Well at least not the new AM that is..
Hope the players are taken care of now with the new staff, that is the most important.

I was very confident representing Nordicbet on my site under the guidance of both Ben and you:
I'm sure Simon is a nice bloke as well, but i will definitely say it's a miss to see you go now too Robin.

Thanks for your services, and let us know where you land.. i will surely come and visit any place you are working for.
All the best
Dirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back