Good day, sirs!

tataru

Dormant account
Hello, fellow members of the free spin cult! :D

Yesterday I found this forum and there were some real good posts on it so i
did the work to register myself. (Wasn't easy)

I horribly depressed right now, though.
Yesterday I made a 100EUR withdrawal from bet365 which I received in
my bank account TODAY.
I was so freaking happy...!
So... i invested 80EUR of that into stargames & mrGreen.
I mainly played Immortal Romance and when that failed I decided to check
out BattleStarGalactica. What a trashy slot.
I lost it all and so damn quick.
The worst part is i hit a freespin round and it didn't get triggered because i was
in "fight mode". WHAT - THE - FUCK?

I'm really angry right now, truely pissed off.
I feel like I need to hit a big win right about now, alas, my cash is gone this month.

IR on bet365 played real good for me, TS2 even better.
They didn't do %%%% for me on mrGreen but i guess that's the high variance.

Anyway, what do u do when your crashed because of a loss?
I truely tell myself to not touch a slot again but I very much
doubt that will happen.
I just love the fell of a BIG WIN.

Well, tomorrow I get 45 freespins on a FRANKENSTEIN slot... i hope i hit something.
Going to search the forum for that slot... I guess i even will give it some spins to learn it.
That's because if you know a slot real well it pays better :D:D:lolup::rolleyes:

Already lost a 1000EUR this year i guess... It's time for some big wins... I hope :(

xxx,
tataru

The worst part is i hit a freespin round and it didn't get triggered because i was
in "fight mode". WHAT - THE - FUCK?

Battlestar Galactica does not retrigger when not in fight mode - you get 15 spins and that is that. Fight mode will give you potential extra spins, but not in standard mode so don't worry about it - you did not miss out on anything more than 3x multiplier on the scatters.

Hopefully your luck changes but maybe you should have deposited back to bet365 today since it was luckier for you.

I would have. Sadly, bet365 closed my account due to , hm, a chat that went not the way i wanted it to.
I told them to remove the option to cancel a withdrawal, this resulted in a question of me having a gambling problem, yada yada yada, my account is gone.

Now I'm looking for a place where I can hit a 5 wild WD or a completely insane Sarah feature where the wild vines
replace every symbol!! Too lazy to look for that link but that's just insane!

Truth be told , I wish i never began slotting end of last year.
What hooked me , right the first deposit (50eur) i went up to 5000eur.
I was so strung out on that, i instantly had making 100.000 in my head and lost it all the same
night i won it. It made me feel great & then VERY bad.

Battlestar Galactica Should not have even 'been born'
:thumbsup: What a piece of junk. How the fuck are you supposed to get 5 of a kind pictures?
This is ultra rare. One should get settlements for having been subjected to that disaster. Oech! :eek:

What hooked me , right the first deposit (50eur) i went up to 5000eur.

Similar thing happened to me with bet365 a few years ago. Made some big money betting NFL and stumbled across some slots. Ended up with almost 10K and spanked the lot (but that's another story).

I honestly feel that winning big on your first EVER slots deposit is not a good thing at all. It gives you the high but none of the reality of long term gameplay. You sound keen to hit it big again but be careful as hammering the slots after a big loss very often leads to a bigger loss.

Your money is yours to spend, but your story suggests that you might be better off taking a breather for a while....

Welcome Tataru! I usually avoid these high-variance slots - but losing comes with the territory... my experience is that when I win big (like 10K last year) I usually end up gambling it back for the most part (but not all, 5K, so I did have some fun with the rest in the real world too:)

I agree with the above post - chasing a "mega win" on high variance 243-ways MG slots is virtually certain to end in tears. Those huge wins are EXTREMELY rare - some could take millions of spins to achieve.

That Frankenstein slot is one of my favourites!
It is low-to medium variance, but can still throw in some nice bet x100+ wins (even during "normal spins") which are not too rare.
These are the sorts of slots I like best. :thumbsup:

Please take care - no-one here at CM likes to see any fellow members get into "problems" due to not being able to control their gambling habit.

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back