Logo
external image

goliath

  • Thread starter Thread starter goliath
  • id30265
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1143
  • Replies 5

goliath

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Location
USA
Hey been playing on line for almost ten years now have found a lot
of good casinos on line but found some bad ones too.
In the last couple of years there has been a lot more rogue casino's
popping up. So I think I have a lot to offer about my play and how
I have been treated at good and bad casino's.
 
Hey been playing on line for almost ten years now have found a lot
of good casinos on line but found some bad ones too.
In the last couple of years there has been a lot more rogue casino's
popping up. So I think I have a lot to offer about my play and how
I have been treated at good and bad casino's.

Welcome to the forum goliath, I look forward to hearing about some of your experiences over the years.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top