Goldenman slot by rival

curremon

PABnononaccred
MM
Is this slot for real ?

I had 3 sessions today playing only this slot at slotsmillion.

1. 100e deposit 1,2-2e bets , no bonus or freespins rtp 7%
2. same story but rtp was 5%
3. same story and rtp 6%

Worst slot i have ever played.

1. €2 bets on €100 deposit is only 50-spins worth... :eek2:
Do you know how many spins you actually did?
How do you know your RTP was 7%?

2. & 3. What was your starting balance, bet per spin & number of spins played?

I haven't played this slot for years, but I don't see any reason why it should be any better or worse than any other slot from any other software.
But for anyone to make any sort of judgement on you RTP, they need all the details I asked for above.

KK

1. €2 bets on €100 deposit is only 50-spins worth... :eek2:
Do you know how many spins you actually did?
How do you know your RTP was 7%?

2. & 3. What was your starting balance, bet per spin & number of spins played?

I haven't played this slot for years, but I don't see any reason why it should be any better or worse than any other slot from any other software.
But for anyone to make any sort of judgement on you RTP, they need all the details I asked for above.

KK

If you look my rtp then i didnt do more than 60-70 spins per run.

like i said bets were 1.2-2e and starting balance every time 100e.

ANd i asked my rtp from live help.

Is this slot for real ?

I had 3 sessions today playing only this slot at slotsmillion.

1. 100e deposit 1,2-2e bets , no bonus or freespins rtp 7%
2. same story but rtp was 5%
3. same story and rtp 6%

Worst slot i have ever played.

Any slot can go 100's of spins without a bonus round, but you already know this. Many Rival slots have the majority of the RTP tied to the bonus round, but you already know this. Not sure what you possibly want from this thread, every post I seem to see of yours consists of relentless moaning. Why not lighten up and post a tale of something, anything, that doesn't involve you being bent over and shafted by a slot :thumbsup:

Maybe you are right..

Slots like this makes me angry and i wanted to hear what people have to say about it.

I have no problem with losing to slots but if slot literally steals my money without even 2x bet wins its just something really bad.

and now its been totalling 500e today to that slot .. no bonus round and highest win 3x bet

I've had brutal session on rival slots, I remember back some time when their 'so 80's' slot didn't produce a bonus round over 8 deposits and approximately 1500 spins. It actually became a bit of sport each week, to see if that weeks deposit would yield something.

If I remember 'golden man', you really have to hit the expanding wilds in the FS to get a sniff of getting ahead, and those hits are nowhere near as common as something like Scary Rich (which is in itself, massively brutal between those hits).

This is the game. You can keep throwing money at a slot dont mean it is gonna pay. I rare chase bonus rounds these days. It becomes tedious. But chased last week on a netent slot. close to 800 spins before it gave the FS and then paid 12 times bet :cool: wiped out my balance. Was not bothered about the loss but the overall time I spent was idiotic. God knows what my RTP was. Going 1k or 2k in spins can happen and does often even on low variance games. You aint been robbed though its called gambling. And every now and then we get hit with a real brutal session. Take the pain and move on .

Yep, chasing free spins is the one trap we all seem to fall into. The mentality is simple that if it's taken so long and we've put so much money into it..... the free spins have to pay decent! Most often, from my experience, the free spins round is a tanker too!

Never chase free spins imo.

Never chase a slot.

My newest example: steamtower.
2 weeks ago, 450 spins without a feature, yesterday 6!! Features within 100 spins.

PS: Golden Man was responsible for one of my biggest "one spin" win. During free spins i has the first 3 reels wild and good symbols,
Gave me over 650x bet!

Never chase a slot.

My newest example: steamtower.
2 weeks ago, 450 spins without a feature, yesterday 6!! Features within 100 spins.

PS: Golden Man was responsible for one of my biggest "one spin" win. During free spins i has the first 3 reels wild and good symbols,
Gave me over 650x bet!

Yeah SteamTower a solid release from Netent usually it spews out FS in approx every 100 spins sometimes less
then you can get whacked with a brutal run. I had similar to you not quite 450 but close. Worst ever I had years ago
on Center court went around 1700 spins and never did get the FS that session. A horrendous brutal session. I shudder when
I think of the amount I lost that day :cool:

Golden man is one of my favorite RIVAL slots. I've had some great hits on it. When it's hot it hot and when its cold it's cold. just like any other game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back