Golden Palace video

Buddy

Dormant account
I've put the latest GP video up on my site. Rather funny but should we be surprised GP are stooping to such levels? Poor old David. :eek2:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Buddy said:
I've put the latest GP video up on my site. Rather funny but should we be surprised GP are stooping to such levels? Poor old David. :eek2:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

WHAT THE F*CK

Should have expected that from those losers.

As if this fire needs any more fuel.

I agree with you, Winbig - this is vicious, unnecessary and in extremely poor taste, but then when one looks at the source (Golden Palace) I guess this sort of cheap publicity seeking stunt is par for their course.

The men behind this outfit should be only too well aware of what it feels like to be the target of the authorities - I would have expected better even from them.

jetset said:
The men behind this outfit should be only too well aware of what it feels like to be the target of the authorities - I would have expected better even from them.
Ha ha! Good one. :lolup: They should know not to throw stones if you live in a glass house.

I'd laugh my ass off if GP execs came to the USA and were arrested for their BS stunts in the olympics, and other BS stunts they've pulled on US soil and media. :thumbsup:

Wishful thinking though, it'll never happen :mad:

Lest we all forget, you don't fck with Bush. He likes to take things personal. ;)

I'm not offended by the content or the subject matter, I'm offended by the obvious joke, lack of creative thought and the fact it's generally a bit shit.

The man is in prison... and he's kicked there... by GEORGE BUSH - In a FOOTBALL OUTFIT!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

If you're going to try and be all topical and amusing Golden Palace - a tip for the future is to actually make it funny...

D- Lazy, must try harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back