Golden Lotus, new game at Inetbet

Marie2473

Dormant account
I am sure that most RTGs have them, however I have not tried it at any other place than inetbet so far =)
i am not sure what to think, just tried it with the free chip and I didnt hit any of the 2 feautures... What do you think of the new game?

I tried this game last night and I too could not hit a feature in over $100 at 50c per spin. Same with WOK N Roll. I've played that several times and cannot hit a feature.

My Golden Retriever just lifted his leg and peed all over my Golden Lotus. :D

:D My Golden Retriever just peed over the Golden Lotus and took a Big Shot at Fame and Fortune but...eh...no Victory for me, either:p

I just tried it at Inet with the free chip, too. No luck. Just the same slot as the other new games just released.

Blah.

But thanks Inet for the opportunity. :)

Took the free $5 from Inet and hit the features(gold and white lotuses) about 10 times @ .25 bets. Biggest payout was 12 bucks.

Met playthrough and have $3 left...lol

played the free chip and won ,only to be denied because they said i played more than 1$ a spin,didn't even know that rule existed,guess i should of read the fine print

Yeah? First time Ive heard of Inetbet using that rule, cant say Ive noticed it before!

Maybe the Rep could clear it up? I was betting 1.25 so Im glad I didnt win!

I would have thought that the title of this thread would entice the forum rep to reply. Nothing against the $1 rule but a sudden massive change should at least have highlighted in the Ts and Cs. They give away freebies frequently so it is not likely that players will read the fine print. Like most others, I just look at which games are included and play right away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back