Question Golden Fish Tank 5x Free Spins feature - What are the 6 best picks?

JohanOSWins

Dormant Account
*topic*

If you are lucky enough to get 5 free spins symbols in this awesome Yggdrasil slot, what picks do you consider the best ones? Obviously, 4 of them are rather self-explanatory; the blue fish (with creepy eyes) wild + stacked, 2x and 4 re-spins. They are a must-have. But what about the last 2 picks? What would you prefer to get ? 2 re-spins? More wild symbols? 2 random wilds? Sticky wild symbols?

Let us know your opinion.

*topic*

If you are lucky enough to get 5 free spins symbols in this awesome Yggdrasil slot, what picks do you consider the best ones? Obviously, 4 of them are rather self-explanatory; the blue fish (with creepy eyes) wild + stacked, 2x and 4 re-spins. They are a must-have. But what about the last 2 picks? What would you prefer to get ? 2 re-spins? More wild symbols? 2 random wilds? Sticky wild symbols?

Let us know your opinion.

I would probably want the purple fish as a stacked wild, 2x multiplier, 4 extra spins as my first 4 picks. So that when I get 4 reels of stacked wilds, I can still get 5OAKs of the higher paying fish symbols. Then the other two would be a 2 random wilds and if possible, an extra 2 free spins.
Extra spins on a feature where you have a stacked wild can be huge difference makers.

The thing is, I've found that when you get more than 3 scatters, the picks aren't so good and you end up worse off, not better off.

I would probably want the purple fish as a stacked wild, 2x multiplier, 4 extra spins as my first 4 picks. So that when I get 4 reels of stacked wilds, I can still get 5OAKs of the higher paying fish symbols. Then the other two would be a 2 random wilds and if possible, an extra 2 free spins.
Extra spins on a feature where you have a stacked wild can be huge difference makers.

The thing is, I've found that when you get more than 3 scatters, the picks aren't so good and you end up worse off, not better off.

Hmm.. why do you want the purple fish stacked + wild instead of the blue? You do know that the blue fish appears more frequently than the purple fish, even though the purple pays less in normal spins? This I have checked myself over and over, and whenever I get the blue fish wild + stacked, I ALWAYS end up getting more than what I have gotten from the purple fish wild + stacked. Always. And I am talking about 100+ free spins of it. Also, when you do a normal spin, watch how many times the blue fish appears over the purple. Not many realize this, but it's how it is. :)

Yes, I think that +2 re-spins and +2 random wilds would be the best choices.

Hmm.. why do you want the purple fish stacked + wild instead of the blue? You do know that the blue fish appears more frequently than the purple fish, even though the purple pays less in normal spins? This I have checked myself over and over, and whenever I get the blue fish wild + stacked, I ALWAYS end up getting more than what I have gotten from the purple fish wild + stacked. Always. And I am talking about 100+ free spins of it. Also, when you do a normal spin, watch how many times the blue fish appears over the purple. Not many realize this, but it's how it is. :)

Yes, I think that +2 re-spins and +2 random wilds would be the best choices.

Actually, I didn't. I only started playing Yggdrasil games a month or so ago, so my experience of Golden Fishtank is relatively limited.
But thanks for letting me know, I'll keep an eye out for that. :thumbsup:

Actually, I didn't. I only started playing Yggdrasil games a month or so ago, so my experience of Golden Fishtank is relatively limited.
But thanks for letting me know, I'll keep an eye out for that. :thumbsup:

Hehe, well now you do know that. :) But yes, I gotta agree with you that whenever I DO get 4-5 symbols, they are usually rather crappy... Never gotten the "jackpot", though... Still, these Yggdrasil slots are some pretty entertaining and exciting slots, for sure!

Stacked Blue Fish
Wild Blue Fish
x2 multiplier
+4 free spins
2 random wilds
Sticky wild on reel 2

This is the best combo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back