Golden Farm Unibet exclusive

ginzink

Non-Gambler
I saw a new game on unibet which is exclusive for them, Golden farm and thought id give it a go. The max bet seems to be 600x so thought it would give some decent playtime.
90 E lost with 1E bet, and the biggest win was under 3x! Anyone else tried this slot? As i got only 100 spins its not enough to judge but wow was my worst session in all my years of gambling.
With DOA/300 shields etc it is ok to loose fast because of the win potential but they have never given such bad playtime even with the high variance :mad:

Ironically the closest ive come to such a bad session is Starburst, no wonder i like high variance as the low ones dont like me :lolup:

Damn should have believed you:( but was curious on it.
Definitly the worst i played last time. Felt like 80% deadspins, "wins" mostly under betsize...
Nice hit not in sight...
If it were a netent-game and not exclusive there would have been a "shitstorm" on this forum;)

Damn should have believed you:( but was curious on it.
Definitly the worst i played last time. Felt like 80% deadspins, "wins" mostly under betsize...
Nice hit not in sight...
If it were a netent-game and not exclusive there would have been a "shitstorm" on this forum;)

Got to be fair now. Gave it another try with my last few €, hit 2 times in a row bet x50 within the first 10 spins. Now i got back what i lost and we will go seperate ways:D

And played it againhas something like chasing a big hit on doa. Would be very nice to see the 3x3 wildblock with respin....

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back