Give someone the chance to live a better life and donate blood.

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Sorry I am a pain in the ass about this but we can always use your help in this.
Give someone the chance to live a better life and donate blood.
I give blood every 120 days and this has been going on now for the past 29 years as of today and proud of it.
Thanks
B-T

Every minute of every day, someone needs blood. That blood can only come from a volunteer donor, a person like you who makes the choice to donate. There is no substitute for your donation.
When you make a blood donation, you join a very select group. Currently only 3 out of every 100 people in America donate blood.

GiveBloodGiveLife.jpg

blooddonor.gif

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Actually, I don't remember how many times I did this, because it was really many times. And I'm still doing this once in three months, because for me it's not a problem :) As you can see on my photos - I'm pretty "big" guy :) and can afford almost 700 ml in one time, according to my 93 kilograms :)
Great idea to remind about it, BT! :cool:

Thank You
SlotMonster
Vegetagirl2008

Did you know in the 50's & 60's The Bums gave blood all the time for a fast high :lolup:
They would give blood and after they would drink a six pack.
I do not recomond this for anybody to do.

Give Life / Donate Blood

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is an email I got and this may help you out to go give blood in 2009.
Thanks
Tom

Dear Thomas,

The 2009 NASCAR season is underway and Red Cross Racing is gearing up to launch in May. This season's Web site will have a whole new look and feel, as well as new prizes to strive for.

New BONUS POINTS Promotion

Blood donations often reach very low levels during the summer months and we need your help to maintain a strong, safe blood supply during the summer season. In 2009, blood donors will receive BONUS POINTS for donating during selected times throughout the summer. Give blood during the first bonus period around the Memorial Day holiday (Friday, May 22, 2009 through Tuesday, May 26, 2009) and Red Cross Racing will reward you with bonus points for each donation you report at redcrossracing.com

Red Cross Racing is also excited to announce that the Red Cross Racing display will be trackside at the Lowe's Motor Speedway in Charlotte, North Carolina during Memorial Day Weekend. Come out to support your favorite drivers, including Sprint Cup driver Greg Biffle, in the #16 Ford Fusion featuring the full American Red Cross paint scheme.

Don't forget that you can still schedule and report your donations online at redcrossracing.com!

If you are eligible to donate, please click here and schedule your appointment today or call 1-800-GIVE-LIFE (1-800-448-3543).

If you have been told previously by the American Red Cross or another blood center that you should never donate blood, please disregard this message. If you recently made a blood donation, or if you have already scheduled an appointment to donate blood, please accept our thanks on behalf of the patients whose lives you may have touched.

To donate blood you must be at least 17 years old, weigh 110 lbs. and be in good health. Some states do allow 16 year olds to donate with parental consent.

We respect your desire for privacy and will not make your email address available to third parties.

American Red Cross Blood Services - 2025 E St. NW, Washington, DC, 20006

Click here to unsubscribe from further mailings from redcrossracing.com.

2009 The American National Red Cross

Thank You Everyone
Tom

The Red Cross has new things going on again.

Give someone the gift of life this year.
Give Blood.
Thanks
B-T

Dear Thomas,

Red Cross Racing is now more rewarding than ever! Check out redcrossracing.com to learn more.
You'll see new:

* Prizes
* Web site design
* Donor rewards point values
* Tell a friend program rewards

The green flag is waving! Get back in the drivers seat and stay in the race where everyone wins! Give blood Get points Win prizes.

Get bonus points this weekend!

Blood donations often reach low levels during holiday weekends and we need your help to maintain a strong, safe blood supply as we drive into the summer season. In 2009 blood donors will receive BONUS POINTS for blood donation activity during selected times throughout the summer. Give blood between Friday, May 22, 2009 and Tuesday, May 26, 2009 and you will get 75 bonus points for each donation you report at redcrossracing.com.

Don't forget that Greg Biffle, proud Red Cross blood donor, will be driving the No. 16 Ford Fusion featuring the full American Red Cross paint scheme in Charlotte, NC on Sunday, May 24, 2009.

Thank you from the Red Cross Racing Team!

Proud to announce that today I donated my blood! :)
Will wait next 90 days to do it again...

Hey all you Blood giving friends.
I want to tell you this.
If you give blood this month you get a free carton of Friendly's Ice Cream
It may not be in your area but call them and see.
Donate Today we need you.
Thank You
B-T Tom

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back