Getting a bit of a joke now

Not to really derail but this thread brings up another topic, I started to get into stocks and maybe go that way instead of playing slots. Just wish I had more money to do so as I got my first dividend payment the other week, if only I had like 100x more shares,lol.
I was thinking about this the other day. I would do this if I had a solid understanding of how it all works

Raging Rhino, one of the best games ever released, and has spawned 100s of clones and copycats
Me too! It appeals to the same part of my brain but at least I can have a bit more control and use my noggin a bit. Still like slots though. I only ever played them with small amounts and it was always 50/50 fun/hoping to win a little bit.

Couldn't find a relevant MG thread, this'll suffice

So, in their infinite wisdom, Microgaining have opted to heighten the minimum bet requirements for what has always been a lowroller-friendly 9-liner, as part of that 'old guard' of games.

Gone is the 9p bets, as well as the 18s, and in its stead they've made it 45p, as if anyone would play it at that stake

jar.jpg

^ gimped

Maybe they believed this is the future, or maybe they've become desperate and are trying to catch up on their (more successful) competitors by hiking up stake sizes. Either way, its a terrible alteration.

This on top of the already mobile-esque HUDs prevalent in a newly-revised Adventure Palace 'HD' (already revised from its original incarnation a couple of years back)

So not content with making crap new games, they're now firmly focussed on butchering their old ones. Well done MG, good job!

Ne

So, in their infinite wisdom, Microgaining have opted to heighten the minimum bet requirements for what has always been a lowroller-friendly 9-liner, as part of that 'old guard' of games.

Gone is the 9p bets, as well as the 18s, and in its stead they've made it 45p, as if anyone would play it at that stake

View attachment 142378

^ gimped

Maybe they believed this is the future, or maybe they've become desperate and are trying to catch up on their (more successful) competitors by hiking up stake sizes. Either way, its a terrible alteration.

This on top of the already mobile-esque HUDs prevalent in a newly-revised Adventure Palace 'HD' (already revised from its original incarnation a couple of years back)

So not content with making crap new games, they're now firmly focussed on butchering their old ones. Well done MG, good job!
Never even had a chance to try it (regulations)
And now i never will.
=(

I think we will start to see a shift away from the kind of games listed here anyway - that kind of volatility is not something most people will stick with forever... they will either give up completely, or move on to something softer....

View attachment 142378

^ gimped

If you click the 3 lines or slide it across to the bet and coin size screen you should still be able to 9p these mg slots :)

Edit: Just checked you can if you click the 3 lines then settings then click through the bet size until its 1 coin and 0.01 coin size.

Last edited:
Yeah put PP says slot is actually capped at 50000x . So still pointless having a slot that advertises wins that can be multiplied by 3025 times as the slot will never pay even a quarter of it.
Does seem a bit strange... but I guess the chances of hitting that max are only once in a million years anyway!

What I DO know is, that after a great first session on Genie Jackpots WIshmaker, when I went back later for another bash it was DIRE! :mad:

KK

Does seem a bit strange... but I guess the chances of hitting that max are only once in a million years anyway!

What I DO know is, that after a great first session on Genie Jackpots WIshmaker, when I went back later for another bash it was DIRE! :mad:

KK

You tried Golden Ticket 2 yet :D ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back