lockinlove
Editing my post so I dont get in trouble
- Joined
- Jan 17, 2014
- Location
- Canada
This feels like a little win in my corner ever since Gamdom stole $1600 out of my account and then blocked me right after and wont respond to ADR's.
I noticed on trust pilot there were thousands of reviews rating the casino highly. This is very odd. Even the best casinos do not have this kind of rating action.
I started going through all the posts and it was clear as hell, they were creating thousands of accounts to make themselves look good by leaving 5 star reviews.
I contacted trust pilot and surprisingly they were super receptive and I actually spoke to someone and had some back and forth about it.
They investigated it and found them with hundreds upon hundreds of fake accounts shilling their own casino.
And low and behold they locked the Gamdom ratings system and put up a warning.
I will be their worst nightmare for ripping me off. After 10 years of me going after them, they MIGHT actually pay me with interest!
I noticed on trust pilot there were thousands of reviews rating the casino highly. This is very odd. Even the best casinos do not have this kind of rating action.
I started going through all the posts and it was clear as hell, they were creating thousands of accounts to make themselves look good by leaving 5 star reviews.
I contacted trust pilot and surprisingly they were super receptive and I actually spoke to someone and had some back and forth about it.
They investigated it and found them with hundreds upon hundreds of fake accounts shilling their own casino.
And low and behold they locked the Gamdom ratings system and put up a warning.
I will be their worst nightmare for ripping me off. After 10 years of me going after them, they MIGHT actually pay me with interest!
