Logo
external image

Funding Casinos from USA/CA

  • Thread starter Thread starter zman
  • id21491
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 414
  • Replies 6
If we answer in a public forum... just remember that we may not have that option around very long. I'll answer in a pm if you ask me in a pm.
This is not a public forum, it's a member's only thing.

You must be logged in to "see" this section. The reason for this is to keep google bots out - that's about it.
 
Bryan,
When people (from the USA and Canada) ask about deposit options, do you guys think they should just be referred to a good casino or to a casino service rep?

Too many times in the last year, people have posted deposit options here and elsewhere only to have those publicly posted deposit options disappear in a very short time. Sometimes only days after have been posted.
 
I agree with Tim....If someone is good enough , they will find a way in. It took me forever to realize what lojo was telling me in my own thread . PMing doesnt take but a minute or you can always ask a casino rep

As a matter of fact...it really doesnt matter what someone else uses because that doesnt mean its gonna work for you anyway. Winbig and I (although we never met) live 20 minutes from each other and I can use my "blah blah blah " to make deposits and WinBig cant because of banking issues which I dont have, so there you have it.....why bother posting it here if it may not even work?

Just my opinion
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top