full tilts bonus

stellster

Dormant account
full tilts bonus takes FOREVER to clear
and i keep losing there
nothing wrong with the site, but it is my least favorite
pokerroom and pp have been my favorites thus far
anyone know of any more pp bonuses
also, how is absolute poker..players/bonuses/games..etc?

stellster said:
full tilts bonus takes FOREVER to clear
and i keep losing there
nothing wrong with the site, but it is my least favorite
pokerroom and pp have been my favorites thus far
anyone know of any more pp bonuses
also, how is absolute poker..players/bonuses/games..etc?

Party poker has several skins, each of which has a sign up bonus. They are all part of the same network, so you have the same players. These are

empirepoker.com
multipoker.com
eurobet.com
intertops.com

If you attempt to sign up from a computer that already has party poker installed, you'll get an error message about already having an account on the party network. If you register from a different computer, you will then be able to play from your original one (you aren't doing anything shady by doing this, you will get a phone call from Pay-pro, who will ok you having accounts on multiple skins)

Beyond this, I would recommend

Paradise Poker ($10 in bonus for every 100 raked hands played ... limited bonus)
Absolute Poker ($10 in bonus for every 100 raked hands played ... nearly unlimited reloads available)
Poker Rewards ($200 in bonus for 1000 raked hands played ... part of the Prima network)
Pokerstars.com (currently a reload bonus offered ... $120 for around 600 raked hands)

In terms of quality of players, the party skins have the worst players, followed by the prima skins. Paradise, Absolute, and pokerstars all have decent players.

In each case, raked hands are hands where you are dealt cards and a rake is taken. You do not have to contribute to the pot for any of these sites.

In terms of quality of players, the party skins have the worst players, followed by the prima skins. Paradise, Absolute, and pokerstars all have decent players.

Pacific has by far the worst players. But the software is horrible and you can only have one table open at a time.

I think Party, Prima and Crypto have about the same quality of players. Party's reputation as being very soft is a bit overrated. These days you have a lot of good players 4-8-12-tabling, which makes it somewhat tougher compared to in the past.

Freudian said:
Pacific has by far the worst players. But the software is horrible and you can only have one table open at a time.

I think Party, Prima and Crypto have about the same quality of players. Party's reputation as being very soft is a bit overrated. These days you have a lot of good players 4-8-12-tabling, which makes it somewhat tougher compared to in the past.

Lest we not forget that there are poker bots made specifically for pacific.

what are these poker bots?
are they legal
how do they work
DO they work
and where can i get one
and if everyone was a poker bot, who would win?

samchopra said:
what are these poker bots?
are they legal
how do they work
DO they work
and where can i get one
and if everyone was a poker bot, who would win?

You can't "get" a profitable poker bot. You would need to program one yourself.

In doing so, you would be breaking the T&C of the site, and they would rightfully seize all your funds if discovered.

how???

How would they discover your poker bot? never heard of such a thing? How could they possibly determine it's you not playing and your poker bot? :confused:

Tdoggy said:
How would they discover your poker bot? never heard of such a thing? How could they possibly determine it's you not playing and your poker bot? :confused:

I know empire for one will scan running processes and even take screenshots (It's in their Privacy policy) if they think you are running a bot.

(Taken from
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
)

7. Consent to Use of Anti-Cheating Software
Our software package used to access and use the Service contains certain features designed to detect use of automated programs that enable artificial (non-human) intelligence to play on our site. Use of such "bot" software programs violates our Terms and Conditions of Use, and is detrimental to other players. By installing our software and using the Service, you consent to our software performing the functions described in this section. Our software may perform any or all of the following functions in order to detect the use of illicit automated programs and ensure that we maintain a "cheat free" environment for all users: (1) scan your list of active software applications while you are using the Service, (2) scan your list of active processes while you are using the service, (3) scan the files in your EmpirePoker.com-related program folders to ensure that only "non-hacked" versions of our software are being used. If any of the foregoing processes reveals a suspect application or process, our software may (1) scan the files associated with the suspect application or process and compile a composite mesh (i.e. a profile that characterizes the files associated with the application or process) to be matched against profiles for known illicit automated programs, and (2) capture a screenshot of your desktop, and transmit these to EmpirePoker.com for review. Our software will not perform any random search of large portions of your hard drive or other files, and will not transmit any information to us or to any third party other than the information necessary to identify use of illicit automated program as described above. Our software will not alter any files or information on your computer, and will not interfere with the operation of any of your applications. You may terminate use of our software at any time by uninstalling the EmpirePoker.com software package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back