Full Moon Fortunes- 25x multiplier wild wins

MortalWombat

Dormant Account
I don't often post on here but feel i should share my experience with this slot. the best experience i have had since playing immortal romance for the first time (hope it isnt beginners luck)

At Bet365 i decided to try this game instead of my usual microgaming routine

I triggered free spins and managed to get 3 'mega big wins' within a single free spin round (never happened on any slot before)
started free spins with x4 multiplier & 10 spin. the feature will make wild wins go 5 times your starting multiplier. so my 5 of a kind wins hit x20 (apparently goes to 25x if you start with x5)

it was a bit of a nice change to the slots released recently which seem to just be all low variance and nothing ever big to be won. I have a feeling there are some huge wins to be had in this game

thought i was recording the feature but my screen capture software recorded wrong window :( if anyone knows any good video capture software let me know and i will try to get some more nice wins to post!

this game has popped up everywhere now? am i the only one thats playing it :D

uber high variances - love it

can anyone recommend others like this? I hear that DOA and BDBA might be fitting the bill:cool:

I played it tonight on Unibet, and loved it

Got my first bonus after a few minutes play won about 325x stake (20p/spin)
second bonus 15 minutes later and won about 125x stake
and with a few 50x and 100x wins on the base game i ended up with £100 after 30 minutes play

found myself playing it again last night

had a dead spell of i'd say about 400 spins but then hit a bonus of 12 spins at 4x (so wilds could hit 20x)

twice i had the wilds go to 20x and ended up with a 322x total bet feature at £1 :D:D:D

then decided to try out south park... WTF is that slot? straight back onto full moon fortune

i am speaking for myself here but i dont see the point of playing a slot were 5 * wilds pay so little (i.e. most net ent)

give me the badass multiplier games that can actually pay BIG!!!! FMF is one... DOA is another... what other ones should I be hitting (at unibet?)

found myself playing it again last night

had a dead spell of i'd say about 400 spins but then hit a bonus of 12 spins at 4x (so wilds could hit 20x)

twice i had the wilds go to 20x and ended up with a 322x total bet feature at £1 :D:D:D

then decided to try out south park... WTF is that slot? straight back onto full moon fortune

i am speaking for myself here but i dont see the point of playing a slot were 5 * wilds pay so little (i.e. most net ent)

give me the badass multiplier games that can actually pay BIG!!!! FMF is one... DOA is another... what other ones should I be hitting (at unibet?)

great blue, irish luck, the fruit one, theres plently with 10x multiplier onwards , i think omho that playtech have the best high paying machines, followed by mg bdba etc etc & the ones youve already pointed out. harveys (MG) another one to which can hit 25x multiplier

-300 euros in like 30minutes 1-2e bets. biggest win 35xbet. Well atleast its a high variance slot indeed but didnt buy my love :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back