Question Fruit Party 2

I made 1.400 or 1.500 spins on it at SocialTournaments. Got a 1000X and a 450X win already. But I doubt I will see that again if I try it with real money. ?

If you haven't noticed there is a special 20K tournament running this weekend with a nice 5.000€ price for the winner. Unlimited rebuys so if you are bored and don't want to waste your own money on slots you can play 3 days without a break ?

I made 1.400 or 1.500 spins on it at SocialTournaments. Got a 1000X and a 450X win already. But I doubt I will see that again if I try it with real money. ?

If you haven't noticed there is a special 20K tournament running this weekend with a nice 5.000€ price for the winner. Unlimited rebuys so if you are bored and don't want to waste your own money on slots you can play 3 days without a break ?
Did 10-15 rebuys on that tourney today, best result 120ish % rtp.
Will probably give the tourney a couple more tries, but no way im sending any real money into this one.

Guessing with the unlimited tries you get for this tourney you will probably need a 5000x just to make it into the prizes by the end of it.
=)

Finally played Fruit Party 2 for the first time tonight. Got the bonus within 20 spins @ £0.20 per spin. Got a 112x return. Won’t be playing it again.

Turns out we were wrong guys. Ayozee just streamed a 50k buy on it and did ok. He has also just put $1,000,000 (yes I have written that correct) of his own money in to do a bonus hunt if anyone is interested to watch on twitch. Unfortunately, I cannot as I have to go wank into a tissue.

Turns out we were wrong guys. Ayozee just streamed a 50k buy on it and did ok. He has also just put $1,000,000 (yes I have written that correct) of his own money in to do a bonus hunt if anyone is interested to watch on twitch. Unfortunately, I cannot as I have to go wank into a tissue.

Lmao.

Finally played Fruit Party 2 for the first time tonight. Got the bonus within 20 spins @ £0.20 per spin. Got a 112x return. Won’t be playing it again.
Ok I ended up playing it for a second time, only because Leo Vegas offered up 15 free spins at £0.20 per spin. Eight spins in and I got the bonus again. 109x return this time. Still won’t be playing it again (unless I’m offered further free spins!)

while i had good hits on both of them i massively prefer the original due to one simple fact: excitement on drop - when you see massive cluster drop on FP you are like: MULTIPLIEEEEEERRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! usually followed by: "oh :(" ;P on FP2 you know big win is building up and thats not as exciting for me as much. otherwise both are good games with insane variance

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back