Logo
external image

Fred and Gordy were fishing

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id40487
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 175
  • Replies 0

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Fred and Gordy were fishing in the Washington opener when Gordy
pulled out a cigar.
Finding he had no matches, he asked Fred for a light.

'Ya, shure, I tink I haff a lighter,' he replied, and then, reaching into his tackle box, he pulled out a Bic lighter 10 inches long.

'Yiminy Cricket!' exclaimed Gordy, taking the huge Bic lighter in his hands. 'Vere dit yew git dat monster??'

'Vell,' replied Fred, I got it from my Genie.'

'You haff a Genie?' Gordy asked.

'Ya, shure It's right here in my tackle box,' says Fred..

'Could I see him?'

Fred opens his tackle box and sure enough, out pops the Genie.

Addressing the genie, Gordy says, 'Hey dere! I'm a good friend of your master. Vill you grant me vun vish?'

'Yes, I will,' says the Genie.

So Gordy asks the Genie for a million bucks.

The Genie disappears back into the tackle box leaving Gordy
sitting there waiting for his million bucks.

Shortly, the sky darkens and is filled with the sound of a million ducks...
Flying directly overhead.

Over the roar of the million ducks, Gordy yells at Fred, 'Yumpin' Yimminy, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks!'

Fred answers, "Ya, I forgot to tell yew dat da Genie is hart of hearing. Do yew really tink I asked for a 10-inch Bic?"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top