Logo
external image

France vs SA

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dude
  • id38600
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2892
  • Replies 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Dude

The artist formally known as Casinomeister
Joined
Jun 30, 1998
Location
Bierland
Even though I'm enjoying seeing the French get beat - was that red card necessary? Shouldn't that have been a yellow??

What is with these refs?
 
These refs are aweful in these World Cup games. OHHHHH as i type SA just scored another goal. I bet they are also celebrating in Ireland.

The french team shouldnt even be in the World Cup. I think most soccer fans know about the "hand ball heard around the world" that a goal was scored that put the French in the Cup.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top