Simmo(as a young lad)

4z4gm0w.png

mikepipe

and many more! Join ze fun!

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

"Simmo as a young lad" He was a chav muppet back then
I see Pinababy has lost weight though
Ooooo! You're asking for a BIG slap! :eek:

Am I seeing that first picture correctly, only from where I'm sitting it looks like TB has the horn.... :rolleyes:

Still only 6 players registered :(
That's a shame as I was hoping to have some class oposition... :p

KK

Yeah I thought we would get a dozen or so at least :confused:

Obviously I am aware that Pinababy has the figure of a supermodel and she will know I am joking :p

Yeah I thought we would get a dozen or so at least :confused:

Obviously I am aware that Pinababy has the figure of a supermodel and she will know I am joking :p

:lolup: I have slightly more meat on my bones than the average supermodel Rusty, lol. And of course I know it's a joke, and funny as hell. I'm thinking I need a new depilatory cream....obviously my current brand isn't working at all. :D

Congrats whoosh!

Aaaand whoosh takes it down!

6aznk9k.jpg

Great fun all, thank you for playing! Until next time!

BTW the cool $9 i took home lasted exactly 45 seconds playing 36c/spin on Thunder*****

great tournament and good competition. never thought i could win this! especially happygobrokey was a tough opponent with his tight play and almost unbeatable in a showdown :D

i'm looking forward to the next cm-tournament - hopefully with a few more entrants then :thumbsup:

great tournament and good competition. never thought i could win this! especially happygobrokey was a tough opponent with his tight play and almost unbeatable in a showdown :D

i'm looking forward to the next cm-tournament - hopefully with a few more entrants then :thumbsup:

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
Yeah Happy was a tough nut to crack!

A deserved winner I reckon :notworthy
'Till next time:thumbsup:

Ouch!

I missed it - sorry guys/gals.

Was getting mashed up in my mum's garden as we had beautiful weather in London yesterday.:p

WP all though. :D

i bought in, didn't play, and almost monied! but i bet you guys just froze me out on the bubble right? i think i was still passed out after a tough saturday night...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back