forever removed slots

Kopfkino

Banned User - Angry troll - multi-accounts
did you know that some Netent slots were forever removed since July 28th ?
below are all listed (copy&paste)

Zodiac
The Lost Pyramid
Treasure Hunt
Diamondhunt
Bubbles
Fortuna
Shoot 4 Gold
Marbles
Hall of Fame
Pirates Gold
Max Win
Tribble
Magic Love
Beetle Frenzy
Safari Madness
Mystery at the Mansion
Hot City :(

are there more from other software provider ?

Have not played any of them except for mystery at the mansion and hot city. I kind of liked mystery at the mansion though not one of my favourite netent slots. Did not even realized they were removed.

Why did they remove them?

You'll probably find they've 'shuffled' their portfolio. Perhaps they haven't the full Netent agreement and have a limited number - some Playtechs are like that. WH for example keeps the popular ones but adds and takes different less-popular ones quite regularly.

It wouldn't surprise me, it's not like anyone really played those games anyway! I'm all for keeping some of their back catalogue but when do certain games become surplus?

I know that Excalibur is still available to UK players, wheras its clones Trolls and Pandora's Box are not. It may well be a licensing issue as I believe they are still available to other countries :(

I am dreading the day when DOA gets pulled, I think there'll be a national day of mourning

It wouldn't surprise me, it's not like anyone really played those games anyway! I'm all for keeping some of their back catalogue but when do certain games become surplus?

I know that Excalibur is still available to UK players, wheras its clones Trolls and Pandora's Box are not. It may well be a licensing issue as I believe they are still available to other countries :(

I am dreading the day when DOA gets pulled, I think there'll be a national day of mourning

I would like to think you can rest assured that day will never come. DOA is a mega money maker for Netent and if it wasn't it would have been pulled long before now.

For every winners wild line posted here, there are 100 broken monitors and keyboards and a similar amount of busted deposits :p

Unfortunately the time has come for us to say goodbye to some of our old favourite games from Net Entertainment. As of 28th July 2015, the following games will no longer be available across any platforms:

This could mean they are only removed from Their platforms (Mobile+Flash)
However, i just opened up chat and was told:

Unfortunately, NetEnt has removed these old games.
:confused:

yes we can play and i like them because you get paid for 2 Scatter plus extra wildline. they are much better than drizzle me spark flame fire ...

no its written that you will not find them anywhere else. i guess in some months will follow slots like Tales of Krakow etc.

Yes, that's what chat implied, but the statement i quoted from their article was open to other interpretations :)
Anyway, chat confirmed, and i don't really understand Netent's decision regarding this. Would love to know their reasoning...Especially Beetle Frenzy was a cool game..

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back