Logo
external image

For sale for...... free!

  • Thread starter Thread starter annihilus
  • id53739
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2804
  • Replies 4
ok I don't post but.... my "ads" are absolutely clean and real! Maybe you are too much involved in so many scams and poor offers! I have ONLY offer real opportunities... but it seems here nodoby is ready to something serious and nobody want to see anything serious.
 
ok I don't post but.... my "ads" are absolutely clean and real! Maybe you are too much involved in so many scams and poor offers! I have ONLY offer real opportunities... but it seems here nodoby is ready to something serious and nobody want to see anything serious.
I'm involved in quite a number of things besides "scams" and "poor offers" :rolleyes:. But one thing for sure is that I don't allow this forum to be the springboard for bullshit. What you were offering was exactly that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top