Logo
external image

Fellow Canadian's, It's that time of year again!

  • Thread starter Thread starter slotmaster
  • id77345
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2525
  • Replies 16
To Roll up the rim to win!

All the u.k. "Blokes" here will be what the hell is roll up the rim?
Well I don't know what the hell that is, but is sounds like a kinky sex game... So count me in! :thumbsup:

KK
 
Well I don't know what the hell that is, but is sounds like a kinky sex game... So count me in! :thumbsup:

KK

haha You know how many pubs you guys have, That's how many coffee/doughnut shops we have here.;) You roll up the rim on your coffee cup to see if you have won a prize.:)

As for the west coaster's yes we know you guys are the Starbucks crowd;)
 
Oh Jon...we're Canadians.
We are harmless and we are just happy to be here.

Sorry :o Rubbish jokey, tongue in cheek comment aimed at KK's post, nothing aimed at you or anyone for that matter.

Went to get rid of I it directly after I posted but got side tracked :o

Fingers take over before brain even gets warm most days, edited original now Stevie :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top