Federer sucks!!!

C'mon the man is amazing, you cant expect him to win them all.

Let me guess you bet Federer at what $1.30 and you bet big and lost?

I wouldnt even touch him or anyone at a price like that- just not worth the bet.

C'mon the man is amazing, you cant expect him to win them all.

Let me guess you bet Federer at what $1.30 and you bet big and lost?

I wouldnt even touch him or anyone at a price like that- just not worth the bet.

That was a tongue and cheek "sucks", he is my fav of all time. I am an AVID tennis watcher, I set my alarm at 5am every single morning when they are at Wimbledon. It pisses me off when he loses. It's rare that I miss any match with Federer or Nadal in it.

No, I don't bet on tennis.

give Djoc. some credit

He played great and won more games and points than Federer did. He has lost so many close matches to Federer over the years, it was nice to see him win this one. Nadal is great, but I hope Djoc. wins today as well.

He played great and won more games and points than Federer did. He has lost so many close matches to Federer over the years, it was nice to see him win this one. Nadal is great, but I hope Djoc. wins today as well.

I agree....out of Nadal and Federer it seems Djokovic is playing the best. And what was up with Murray and Roddick???

I think Nadal will win today and get his grand slam.

They have postponed the final until tomorrow now I see.

Dont get me wrong I like Djokovic but he just seems like an arrogant man on the court.

Rafa all the way in my books

They have postponed the final until tomorrow now I see.

Dont get me wrong I like Djokovic but he just seems like an arrogant man on the court.

Rafa all the way in my books

Yes, they started play this afternoon at 4pm EST, but I couldn't see it on TV, I watched it online...then it went into a 2 hour rain delay. Then they showed it on TV. It seemed at the beginning Djokovic would win, he was really playing well, but that vanished pretty fast. It was a great match, very exciting.

I think Nadal will win today and get his grand slam.

:D

As an avid tennis player and watcher....

I hope he wins.

Although a Nadal, Federrer would have been best

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back