Extremely rare bonus Bruce Lee

That's a horrible result considering how rare the trigger is.

I landed that feature trigger at Jackpot Party back in the day, but I had a Bruce symbol on reels 1 and 2.

Caught the whole thing on video too, it ended up paying 1689x stake.

(Direct timestamped link to the feature.)

Last edited:
How do you trigger the "superbonus"?
Is it 4 of the same to the left and 3 scatters to the right?

Yes, but the Bruce symbols count as wilds for the purposes of the four symbols on the left so they don't all have to be identical as such.

It's an incredibly rare trigger, I did some serious lumping away at this game at Jackpot Party back in the day in real and demo play, only ever saw it once in real play (video above) and managed it once in demo play but it was with crap symbols like the OP had and paid very poorly, would have been super annoyed if it had been in real!

Last edited:
Had the exact same setup years ago on the 20 spins. I remember it went for about 500x on a 1.20 stake. Was gutted. I also had it one time with the scrolls and that went for 1500x.

That's a horrible result considering how rare the trigger is.

I landed that feature trigger at Jackpot Party back in the day, but I had a Bruce symbol on reels 1 and 2.

Caught the whole thing on video too, it ended up paying 1689x stake.

(Direct timestamped link to the feature.)

Yeah after seeing yours I got very unlucky only if I had the bruce lee wild next to the one I already had. :( Just curious are you SLOT WIN !!EXCITEMENT!! CHANNEL on YouTube if not you sound very like him.

Just curious are you SLOT WIN !!EXCITEMENT!! CHANNEL on YouTube if not you sound very like him.

Not that I'm aware of, the only channel I have is the one linked in my sig :)

Yeah after seeing yours I got very unlucky only if I had the bruce lee wild next to the one I already had. :( Just curious are you SLOT WIN !!EXCITEMENT!! CHANNEL on YouTube if not you sound very like him.
It was odd listening to that 9 year old vid. Whilst Degsy doesn’t now sound much like Slot Win, who I have to be honest I can’t listen to, there certainly was a passing resemblance/inflection back then. God how did I ever put up with watching your vids @ChopleyIOM!

That's a good hit, 2822x stake which is kind of about where you'd expect with three Bruce symbols on the first two reels.

I always wondered if a trigger with all four Bruce symbols was possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back