Expired Promo Exlusive Competition - Fruit Warp weekend - Videoslots

There are promos that are no more.
I came last in this one, top spot wins the Headphones! :cheerleader:

Attachments

• bose winner.jpg
    bose winner.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 83
I'm liking this at this time on a morning.

No rushing to try get in battles before they are full and not really had a problem with anyone leaving all thier spins without playing, only happened once out of 9 battles

Shit, I didn't even know about this battle weekend, let alone expect to qualify with only one deposit this past week :(

Better late than never I suppose.

Shit, I didn't even know about this battle weekend, let alone expect to qualify with only one deposit this past week :(

Better late than never I suppose.

I just needed 17€ more to wager to qualify -.- but its end of the Month so no deposit posiible its hard :mad:

I have never eaten the top 3 symbols but after playing this game they look pretty tasty especially the dragon fruit. I will have to try and find some.

Well, IF i manage to get anything from the free spins.
Going to use it towards a trip to the coast to take some flowers to the cliffs for my late wife.
Cant get over as often I would like to now and only been over once this year so far.
Costs approx £45 for transport costs alone as I dont drive.

I am having my usual run of bad luck, 20 free battles and not one win :D

I really am staying true to form, 27% win from my free spins - it just makes me laugh now because there are no surprises :D:D:D

Last edited:
What are the chances of me hitting a last min 1000x? :Read:

Not this time. Once again I finished a VS BW with no big prize, no money and just 4 free spins left.

I got close to 300x 2-3 more times and thats it.
I use the fs as I get them. Some good hits (min bet) but then (when I raised it a bit) all slots were dead.

Don't get me wrong, I had fun as always, but I wish I could get something out of it, especially now.

Last edited:
Woohoo, it's finished and i can go to bed!! :p

Well done Colin, looks like you have won it on CM - unless there are any last minute surprise wins.

I did way better in terms of gathering freespins than I did on the BoD freeroll by far and about half the time. I wasnt able to play as much as last one I was busy doing gardening etc but I think the last one I had about 40 rounds approx 200 freespins. This one I have about 80 rounds approx 400 freespins to play. However, the book of dead freespins I got 5 scatters and a few other hits. I think I won over $50.

From what ive seen of this game I wont expect too much from the freespins. But the last 24+ hours is the first time in awhile I didnt play slots with my money so it was free fun with the chance to win something.

My best win was about 180x.

Thanks videoslots!
:D:notworthy

I enjoyed this like I have with the other events. I have a total of 83 rewards so at least I have 320+ spins. Once I do the actual calculations since I took a picture of all of my awards, I'll have a final total of a ballpark figure of maybe 400+ ?

It was fun. Not expecting much out of the spins, but who knows...

My personal best was like over 200x. Not that great.

Thanks Dan and VS for another fun weekend. Starting to like this slot whereas previously I never really tried it properly.

My loot from the marathon :D

Capture 912.PNG

And my best result, bonus round on the first spin (rather meager compared to other screenies) :oops:

Capture 911.jpg

Had great weekend a lot of fun,didn't count how many free spins i won but had nice withdraw of 400 euros,thank you Videoslots and Dan of course :thumbsup:

That was fun Dan! Thanks for the promo too, highest win was some 290x - but had quite a few free spins to enjoy, kept me busy over the weekend:D

I wasnt able to play as much as last one I was busy doing gardening etc

I'm starting to wonder where you find all this time Lock, in one thread you doing hundreds of thousands of spins on VGB because the game is a bastard, in another you're bashing Bonanza all day long, and in this you're doing freerolls all day and gardening (whilst still probably playing bonanza) :eek2:

How many times have you cloned yourself? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back