Expired Promo Exlusive Competition - Fruit Warp weekend - Videoslots

There are promos that are no more.
I'm starting to wonder where you find all this time Lock, in one thread you doing hundreds of thousands of spins on VGB because the game is a bastard, in another you're bashing Bonanza all day long, and in this you're doing freerolls all day and gardening (whilst still probably playing bonanza) :eek2:

How many times have you cloned yourself? :D

haha! I took a 30 hour break from bonanza and I felt like a new person :D

VGB is just play money to record the rtp at certain point and thankfully you can have unlimited auto spins unlike bonanza with its 100 spin max. Only thing that sucks about vikings go berserk is if you get a chest the auto stops.

And my gardening is no small feat! Its a pretty big vegetable garden where I have brocolli, cucumbers, peas, green beans. lettuce, onions, spinach and carrots.

We dont need clones, you just need to be a woman to get things done :thumbsup:

VGB is just play money to record the rtp at certain point and thankfully you can have unlimited auto spins unlike bonanza with its 100 spin max. Only thing that sucks about vikings go berserk is if you get a chest the auto stops.

And my gardening is no small feat! Its a pretty big vegetable garden where I have brocolli, cucumbers, peas, green beans. lettuce, onions, spinach and carrots.

I'll order two of you please!

Psssst, bring the veggie garden with yous.

:D

Thanks Dan and VS for this. :thumbsup:
Did more than 13000 spins (battles, fs, other game real spins with money from fs).
I could have that 1000x I was looking for, maybe on the next Battle Weekend. July maybe? ;)

Congrats to the winners! :thumbsup:

I love a decent bit of gardening. We have countless Veg growing in our garden,greenhouse and a fair size allotment just 3 minutes from the house. It was a worry here a few weeks ago because I thought that the freezing nights had totally ruined a lot of the crops. Potatoes seemed dead but my god they are all thriving now. Pride of place must go to some beautiful Artichokes that I can't wait to cook up :p

I love a decent bit of gardening. We have countless Veg growing in our garden,greenhouse and a fair size allotment just 3 minutes from the house. It was a worry here a few weeks ago because I thought that the freezing nights had totally ruined a lot of the crops. Potatoes seemed dead but my god they are all thriving now. Pride of place must go to some beautiful Artichokes that I can't wait to cook up :p

OMG. He has a sense of humor, is compassionate and can cook! I'm trading my husband in!!!

Yeah I love it! I love to watch it grow and then be able to eat nice fresh veges that you know isnt full of chemicals.

We just built this garden this year because we just bought the house last fall and id say its 35 feet by 20 feet so its an ok size. I started all the veges earlier, the earlier they are ready the sooner we can munch on them. I even started lettuce in smaller containers. The only things we didnt plant is potatoes because we re ran out of room. We even planted asparagus although that takes awhile to grow. And no melons or pumpkin or corn. But lots of zucchini too. MMmmmm zucchini soup

We have a sand point here, if you arent familiar with the term its basically free water for the outside. There is a pump that is hooked up in our garage that leads to the taps on to our garden hoses and a pipe that runs down in the earth and pumps up the water for us to use for outside things

I waited it out too because the weather was weird. There were a few nights it got down to a few degrees above freezing so I was a little nervous.

Ended up winning £78.67 from my free spins.

Highlights being a £13.44 and a £6.45 bonus round and this, which was bigger than i got in any of the battles.

Got a couple of 2 and 3 quid bonus rounds as well.

fw.jpg

Yeah I love it! I love to watch it grow and then be able to eat nice fresh veges that you know isnt full of chemicals.

We just built this garden this year because we just bought the house last fall and id say its 35 feet by 20 feet so its an ok size. I started all the veges earlier, the earlier they are ready the sooner we can munch on them. I even started lettuce in smaller containers. The only things we didnt plant is potatoes because we re ran out of room. We even planted asparagus although that takes awhile to grow. And no melons or pumpkin or corn. But lots of zucchini too. MMmmmm zucchini soup

We have a sand point here, if you arent familiar with the term its basically free water for the outside. There is a pump that is hooked up in our garage that leads to the taps on to our garden hoses and a pipe that runs down in the earth and pumps up the water for us to use for outside things

I waited it out too because the weather was weird. There were a few nights it got down to a few degrees above freezing so I was a little nervous.

My partner decided to get a Rabbit about 6 weeks ago after the last of the Guinea pigs died despite my warnings about it ruining the garden and crops. Now it has ruined stuff in the greenhouse and garden and we have had to barricade the Strawberries in because he loves them.
Trying to catch him when its hutch time is proper comical too :axeman2:

My partner decided to get a Rabbit about 6 weeks ago after the last of the Guinea pigs died despite my warnings about it ruining the garden and crops. Now it has ruined stuff in the greenhouse and garden and we have had to barricade the Strawberries in because he loves them.
Trying to catch him when its hutch time is proper comical too :axeman2:

Yeah we have a forest and creek down behind our house so lots of rabbits and other things around. We built a white picket fence to keep them out.

Those rabbits sure are fast my dog has a had a go at them and couldnt catch them lol

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to Dan for running this, just got my winnings :thumbsup:
I believe I came 5th or 6th overall, so not bad out of 3.6 million spins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back