Logo
external image

Exclusive Multiplier Promotion at All British Casino - Ipad and Cash Prizes to be won

RyanABC - retired

Disabled Account (contact Admin)
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Location
Malta
Want to win and Ipad just for playing our fantastic slots? Keep reading......

To celebrate our recent status as an accredited casino at Casinomeister we at All British Casino have decided to run an exclusive promotion just for active Casinomeister members.

The Promotion:
Score the highest multiplier on any one of our five selected games. There will be weekly prizes of £50 cash paid your
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
account or £50 in Amazon vouchers, plus an overall prize of an Ipad Pro to be won at the end of the 4 weeks.

To enter simply play on any of the below games, when you achieve a multiplier take a screenshot and post it on this forum thread.
Eligible games are:
- Tornado Farm Escape
- Dazzle ME
- Hooks Heroes
- Neon Staxx
- Stickers

The promotion run for 4 weeks, so there will be a winner every week and at the end of the 4 week.

Only Casinomeister members with 20 or more posts will qualify to enter the promotion, whether you are brand new to All British Casino or an existing player.

click
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to Enter and join the fun!

New players don't forget you will get 100% match bonus up to £100, plus 100 free spins on Starburst, Aloha or Pyramid. Which we have opened up exclusively for all Casinomeister players!

ABCbanner.webp

Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion begins on Monday 1st August and will end on Sunday 28th at 23.59 CET.
- Each weekly prize will be rewarded for posts made from Monday 00.00 to Sunday 23.59 CET
- Players can win the weekly prize more than once and will still be eligible to win the main prize of the Ipad
- Casinomeister members must have made at least 20 forum posts to enter.
- Play on the eligible games must must take place at All British Casino, and show in the screenshot, and after August 1st 2016. We reserve the right to check game play to validate any winning entry.
- Any play with bonus funds or free spins (except for free spins rewarded within the game) will not qualify towards the promotion
- You must post the screenshot on this thread to enter.
 
Good Promo Ryan.

Quick query please...?

Example: A player deposits and takes a 50% match. They then have a decent session, enough to clear all Wagering requirements.

I assume once this is done all screenshots will now count as the bonus has been cleared??

Or is it for straight cash deposits only where no bonus at all has been taken?

Cheers
 
It does appear to be straight up withdrawable cash. I was looking for the wagering in the small print yet there doesn't appear to be any!

Not a bad promo, we were never going to have Rhino or DOA in the games list though, unfortunately :mad:
 
Good Promo Ryan.

Quick query please...?

Example: A player deposits and takes a 50% match. They then have a decent session, enough to clear all Wagering requirements.

I assume once this is done all screenshots will now count as the bonus has been cleared??

Or is it for straight cash deposits only where no bonus at all has been taken?

Cheers

Hi jonmincher,

Thanks for the positive feedback.

I can confirm that if you deposit and trigger a reload bonus (like you have mentioned) and complete the wagering requirement, and wagering beyond this point will qualify. So basically once you have wagered the bonus enough times and turned the bonus funds in cash, then any play will be eligible to enter the promotion.

Hope this clears it up.

Good luck!

Ryan
 
It does appear to be straight up withdrawable cash. I was looking for the wagering in the small print yet there doesn't appear to be any!

Not a bad promo, we were never going to have Rhino or DOA in the games list though, unfortunately :mad:

If you can find Raging Rhino at ABC, I will fund your deposits for the rest of the year :p :p

Ryan, Please tell me you have not added WMS games overnight :eek: :eek:
 
If you can find Raging Rhino at ABC, I will fund your deposits for the rest of the year :p :p

Ryan, Please tell me you have not added WMS games overnight :eek: :eek:

Goes to show how often I play there haha :o:o:o:o:o:o
 
It does appear to be straight up withdrawable cash. I was looking for the wagering in the small print yet there doesn't appear to be any!

Not a bad promo, we were never going to have Rhino or DOA in the games list though, unfortunately :mad:

Hi Goatwack,

I can confirm the weekly prizes are straight up cash credited to your account. Please note like with any deposit you make yourself or cash credit we make, this will need to be played through the casino once before being able to withdraw.

With regards to the game selection, we have seen a few promotions ran for DOA, so we thought we would change it up a bit. As for Rhino, we unfortunately do not offer that game. Use this as an opportunity to perhaps play some games that you may not usually play, you might find you really enjoy them!

This is our first promotion of this kind so we welcome all the feedback that we get, with an aim to make improvements for future promotions.

Good luck!

Many thanks,
Ryan
 
Hi Goatwack,

I can confirm the weekly prizes are straight up cash credited to your account. Please note like with any deposit you make yourself or cash credit we make, this will need to be played through the casino once before being able to withdraw.

With regards to the game selection, we have seen a few promotions ran for DOA, so we thought we would change it up a bit. As for Rhino, we unfortunately do not offer that game. Use this as an opportunity to perhaps play some games that you may not usually play, you might find you really enjoy them!

This is our first promotion of this kind so we welcome all the feedback that we get, with an aim to make improvements for future promotions.

Good luck!

Many thanks,
Ryan

As we're good friends now, Ryan, I will consider depositing tomorrow if you have that super special goatwack 200% bonus for tomorrow.

It is payday after all! :cool:
 
As we're good friends now, Ryan, I will consider depositing tomorrow if you have that super special goatwack 200% bonus for tomorrow.

It is payday after all! :cool:

Good effort my man! Perhaps another time......

Your more than welcome to take advantage of our welcome package if you are a new player. Alternatively look out for our weekend reload bonuses!

We look forward to seeing what level of multiplier you achieve!

Love the Mighty Boosh quote btw!
 
What is the criteria to win the weekly and monthly prizes?
Great promo btw and nice to see a non Dead or Alive promotion.

Hi hedgehok,

Thanks for the nice feedback, much appreciated.

To clarify, to win either prize you need to post a screenshot of a multiplier that you achieve on one of the chosen games. The weekly prize will be the person that shares the screenshot with the highest multiplier each week. The monthly prize will be awarded to the person who has the highest multiplier from all 4 weeks.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks, and good luck,
Ryan
 
Well deposit made as promised Ryan, a struggle from the off :( (which I knew it would be, nothing against ABC at all, just never seem to have any luck there)

Pending bust but also as promised a screen shot to get the ball rolling if nothing else :thumbsup:

a Whopping 18.5 x and pretty much the highlight of my evening so far :p.......

Screenshot 2016-08-03 19.45.47.webp

And a life changing 32 x from FS Bonus round

Screenshot 2016-08-03 19.52.06.webp
 
that was about all I got in roughly 150 spins on stickers too
Dazzle Me is brutal too, had about 8 bonuses, I think 6 were under 10x and one was 4x!

If I had to pick a top ten of games I never play these would be on it lol

I've had a few very good sessions on stickers but they have all been after free spins on it. None on offer are my go to games. At least there are signs of casino's vying away from offering starburst at every opportunity. :thumbsup:
 
Most, if not all of the selected slots are on my 'Never' if not 'Very Rare' list.

Last night's session reassured me why :rolleyes:

To be fair, I stuck £20 in and have played about 4 hours and sitting at £40 at the moment (although now I've posted no doubt in 20 minutes I'll bust out) but the games are just sooooo boring. Hooks Heros I played 50 games and gave up I was that bored. As for Tornado Farm Escape, never played it before, never will again! Cant even stick them on auto play and browse other sites as they stop if I go to another browser window!

I've had a few very good sessions on stickers but they have all been after free spins on it. None on offer are my go to games. At least there are signs of casino's vying away from offering starburst at every opportunity. :thumbsup:


Do you mean the sticky wilds as haven't seen any scatters or anything on it in about 200 spins, never played it before today
 
To be fair, I stuck £20 in and have played about 4 hours and sitting at £40 at the moment (although now I've posted no doubt in 20 minutes I'll bust out) but the games are just sooooo boring. Hooks Heros I played 50 games and gave up I was that bored. As for Tornado Farm Escape, never played it before, never will again! Cant even stick them on auto play and browse other sites as they stop if I go to another browser window!




Do you mean the sticky wilds as haven't seen any scatters or anything on it in about 200 spins, never played it before today

Yes I mean the sticky wilds. When those sticky wilds want too they can pay pretty big.

Incidentally. I only started online spinning early last year and Starburst was the new slot that nearly all casinos opted for when giving bonuses and free spins. But what was the game of choice for most casino bonuses and free spins prior to starburst? Can anyone enlighten me?
 
Yes I mean the sticky wilds. When those sticky wilds want too they can pay pretty big.

Incidentally. I only started online spinning early last year and Starburst was the new slot that nearly all casinos opted for when giving bonuses and free spins. But what was the game of choice for most casino bonuses and free spins prior to starburst? Can anyone enlighten me?

been starburst all the time I've been online playing, which has been 5+ years, probably more really.

Spinions is the same game really isn't it as Stickers got about £80 from the sticky wilds on some free spins once (20p stake ones), so that was pretty good :)
Going to play a bit now to see if its any better :thumbsup:
 
been starburst all the time I've been online playing, which has been 5+ years, probably more really.

Spinions is the same game really isn't it as Stickers got about £80 from the sticky wilds on some free spins once (20p stake ones), so that was pretty good :)
Going to play a bit now to see if its any better :thumbsup:

5 years? Its about time that casino's found a different cashcow, I mean favourite game to promote bonuses and freebies.
 
Some Free Spins in Fisticuffs lads if you deposited this week.

Wouldn't drop what your doing tho, only 5 my end!

Must admit very disappointed with the way things are worded in the email, Super Sunday, Surprise amount of FS waiting etc

Wasted £25 of my budget this week.

Sorry Ryan you know I am usually 'blowing sunshine up your ass' but I can't help sharing the good, the bad and the ugly!
 


Looks like we have out first weekly Winner, congratulations to MightyDuck for his 268 multiplier.

I will send you a PM to arrange your prize.

Can anyone beat him next week? Don't forget there is another £50 up for grabs plus the overall iPad prize still to play for.

Good luck!
 
Hi everyone,

No entries so far this week, that means no one stands to win the weekly £50 cash prize!

So have a go this weekend and post some screenshots of those winning spins to enter and a chance to win that £50 weekly prize (and of course the Ipad).

Not much competition so far this week, so might be an easy win.

All the best,
Ryan
 
The bit in bold is what you need to read Tel. From post #1 of the thread...


Terms & Conditions:
- Promotion begins on Monday 1st August and will end on Sunday 28th at 23.59 CET.
- Each weekly prize will be rewarded for posts made from Monday 00.00 to Sunday 23.59 CET

- Players can win the weekly prize more than once and will still be eligible to win the main prize of the Ipad
- Casinomeister members must have made at least 20 forum posts to enter.
- Play on the eligible games must must take place at All British Casino, and show in the screenshot, and after August 1st 2016. We reserve the right to check game play to validate any winning entry.
- Any play with bonus funds or free spins (except for free spins rewarded within the game) will not qualify towards the promotion
- You must post the screenshot on this thread to enter.
 
Just to get things straight what day it starts and finish? For each week

Hi spintee,

For each weekly prize, the competition runs from Monday to Sunday (inclusive).

Good luck taking part.

Many thanks,
Ryan
 
Weekly Winner!

Hi all,

It looks like MightyDuck has won again! I have just sent him a message to verify a few details then will credit him the £50 prize.

Who can knock him of his perch this week? Surely it won't be three in a row? Is someone going to challenge him for the overall Ipad prize as well? I look forward to finding out.

Good luck to you all!

Ryan
 
Hi all,

It looks like MightyDuck has won again! I have just sent him a message to verify a few details then will credit him the £50 prize.

Who can knock him of his perch this week? Surely it won't be three in a row? Is someone going to challenge him for the overall Ipad prize as well? I look forward to finding out.

Good luck to you all!

Ryan

I certainly will, I was skint last week so could not try much, I will double try this week, I had a drink today since Saturday, Felt bad Monday - Thursday and on Friday I was on top of the world but weekend had work, N

Nothing for 2nd 3rd joint for myself & colinsunderland few spins nether went a miss :)
 
I certainly will, I was skint last week so could not try much, I will double try this week, I had a drink today since Saturday, Felt bad Monday - Thursday and on Friday I was on top of the world but weekend had work, N

Nothing for 2nd 3rd joint for myself & colinsunderland few spins nether went a miss :)

:thumbsup:

I'll possibly try this week too but car is due its test and needs a little work so see what spare cash I have.
Ryan, which iPad is it?

I did actually get 24x last week but, and no kidding, I had fell asleep while playing on auto play so didn't get a screenshot, not that it would have made a difference :D
 
I certainly will, I was skint last week so could not try much, I will double try this week, I had a drink today since Saturday, Felt bad Monday - Thursday and on Friday I was on top of the world but weekend had work, N

Nothing for 2nd 3rd joint for myself & colinsunderland few spins nether went a miss :)

Hi spintee,

Your efforts are very much appreciated, and I am glad you are taking part in this promotion. Hope you have better luck this week.

As for the free spins for 2nd or joint 3rd, no prizes for that I am afraid. But If you keep posting those screenshots, you may be able to give out something for participating if you don't win. That's a big if tho...

Best of luck this week!

Ryan
 
:thumbsup:

I'll possibly try this week too but car is due its test and needs a little work so see what spare cash I have.
Ryan, which iPad is it?

I did actually get 24x last week but, and no kidding, I had fell asleep while playing on auto play so didn't get a screenshot, not that it would have made a difference :D

Appreciate all your efforts colinsunderland, the Ipad is a Pro 9.7inch 32GB.

Good dedication though to keep going whilst you are asleep ;-)

Best of luck if you do play this week.

Many thanks,
Ryan
 
Happy Weekend All!

Here is wishing everyone a happy and fruitful weekend. Let's see some screenshots to challenge colinsunderland for the weekly prize and Mightyduck for the overall Ipad prize.

Even if your multiplier wins are not those to overtake the winners, keep postign those screenshots! It would be great to see how you are all getting on and hopefully enjoying All British Casino.

All the best,
Ryan
 
Well Ryan,

Just to show appreciation I had another small depo, These promo are munched loved even if not many taking part, Only small deposit and again been done in but as your post to show the wins

Here is a loser one

VVV.webp
 
I've admitted defeat in trying to better the iPad score, I think I've done around 10000 spins over the past 3 days. plenty of wins around 1500-2500 but nothing higher than the 3200 I posted the other day.

To be fair i have had a hell of a lot of playtime from a £20 deposit though, easily the longest £20 has ever last me, and is currently sitting at £90, but I think getting over 4000 coins on tornado must be as rare as getting 5 scatters twice in a row on DOA lol.
 
I've admitted defeat in trying to better the iPad score, I think I've done around 10000 spins over the past 3 days. plenty of wins around 1500-2500 but nothing higher than the 3200 I posted the other day.

To be fair i have had a hell of a lot of playtime from a £20 deposit though, easily the longest £20 has ever last me, and is currently sitting at £90, but I think getting over 4000 coins on tornado must be as rare as getting 5 scatters twice in a row on DOA lol.

Because there on bad games, but its better than say doa as only take one person one lucky hit and we are all out the game,

But you try getting the 1500 - 2500 hits on £1 a spin :confused: It just does not happen and hense the tinny hats,

Its a good promo and due to that they have had a few £10 note of me, and will have a few more, I know there not going to miss a few 10's if I did not put in but if alot of players put 10 -20 in than soon adds up and 99.9% of the ti,me we will lose it but who is going to moan of losing a few quid

pffttt just got 3980 (199x) coins and the screenshot didn't capture :(

Take the time and sure the rep can get it for you
 
Third Weekly Winner

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for taking part and posting your screenshots!

I am pleased to announce that colinsunderland is this weeks winner of the £50 weekly cash prize! I will message him now to arrange his prize.

So one for another week to determine who will win another £50 cash prize and the Ipad.

Best of luck and don't forget to keep posting all those winning screenshots.

Ryan
 
One Last Push!!

Good day to you all!

It's the final weekend of the promotion, there is another £50 up for grabs (no entries this week) plus the Ipad prize to be challenged for.

So let's see some winning spins and lots of fun, and give away some prizes!

Thanks to everyone for taking part so far, it's been fun. Let's make this last weekend a biggie!!

All the best,
Ryan
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top