Logo
external image

Exclusive Bonuses

  • Thread starter Thread starter kmay87
  • id30182
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1319
  • Replies 4
Joined
Jun 19, 2008
Location
England
Bryan,

I've noticed a couple of these bonuses are no longer in date. The last one I come across (just now - thus prompting me to post) is Centrebet.

Now I know we should of course always check the terms and conditions before signing up, but couldn't it be a little bit deceiving when these adverts are advertising something which is no longer available?
 
Bryan,

I've noticed a couple of these bonuses are no longer in date. The last one I come across (just now - thus prompting me to post) is Centrebet.

Now I know we should of course always check the terms and conditions before signing up, but couldn't it be a little bit deceiving when these adverts are advertising something which is no longer available?
Yeah, yeah I know - gotta get that updated. Thanks for the heads up.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top