Ever Dream This Man?

RobWin

closed account
At least 2,000 people around the world claim to have seen this man in their dreams, though they don't know who he is, according to the website
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. It began, they write, in January 2006, when a psychiatrist's patient first made the sketch and said she'd been having recurring dreams with "This Man," as he later became known.

Old Attachment (Invalid)

Every night throughout the world hundreds of people dream about this face..:eek2:

Anyone here seen this dude in your dreams??

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

____
____

Last edited:
This is like the white lady right! who sits on your stomach at night in your dreams..and it really hurts!

Can't remember her actual name, some thing like white lady.

If I remember the actual name I will post it, lots of people have had this in the UK.

And I know how to beat it, well it will teach her to sit on a horny teenagers stomach at night.

PS, she is a ghost to boot.....

I was reading that link and i know you all will think im nuts, but i believe that those of any faith and those that dont believe are sent a certain angel, someone to help guide us in troubled times or just to help reafirm our faith, that there is some being more powerful than we in this universe:)................laurie

Grey lady, they you go, I remembered.

Now go on say her name and maybe she will pay you a visit.

BTW, thisman looks like the vamp from scary1.

I should be so lucky!

Skiny, I enjoy the sense of humour so often demonstrated in your posts - keep it up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back