Logo
external image

Question EU and crypto.com

  • Thread starter Thread starter weesie
  • id106321
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 303
  • Replies 4
Joined
Aug 26, 2010
Location
Old bag lady with a laptop
Hi, I am in the states but I am trying to help someone with withdrawals that lives in the EU. Do countries there use/allow crypto.com? I don't know yet, which exact country. She seems to be totally lost about this subject and has a large amount of winnings to withdraw. She has a small method but at that rate, it will take years. ANY help would be appreciated!
 
Hi, I am in the states but I am trying to help someone with withdrawals that lives in the EU. Do countries there use/allow crypto.com? I don't know yet, which exact country. She seems to be totally lost about this subject and has a large amount of winnings to withdraw. She has a small method but at that rate, it will take years. ANY help would be appreciated!
yes it is used world wide.

Make sure she finds a legit crypto site though. Some shady ones out there. Im sure some Euro players can chime in with suggestions.

Have her sign up and start the verification process.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top