Epassporte?

winbig

Keep winning this amount.
I just wanted to confirm that Epassporte works fine at PokerStars. Can anyone confirm/suggest any other places that this method will work at?

Thanks ;)

My go-to site as far as finding out who accepts what as far as deposit methods (I updated this in the other similar thread as well) is
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
It has "Advanced Search" and you can search by deposit method and gaming activity/software, etc.

well i did have to call my bank to find out the secret amount of the initial autorization. i was a little concerned that my bank be in cahoots with the taliban and ask me "is this for gambling?" but they let it slide. I smell a set up!

well i did have to call my bank to find out the secret amount of the initial autorization. i was a little concerned that my bank be in cahoots with the taliban and ask me "is this for gambling?" but they let it slide. I smell a set up!

Ohhh.....I don't even remember them authorizing any amount to this card. It was a prepaid card at that.....or maybe they have my savings account info and I did....ack, I can't remember :p Have to check my statement and see.

i can't remember who did the authorization security measure.....i think it was e-passporte but it may have been the "Verified by VISA" program which I also signed onto.

When I used ePassporte frequently (in the Playtech days) and I used a registered credit/debit card to deposit, I would periodically get calls from the bank, verifying the transaction (since it was to another country). But they didn't ask what it was for, just if I authorized the transaction. So you'll probably get calls. You can use either your bank account or a debit/credit card to fund.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back