New Slot Announcement Emojiplanet by Netent

Harry_BKK

Closed Account
Here the first glance at the emojiplanet slot, to be released on 23rd August 2017.

Mixture of Gemix, Golden Ticket and Viking Runecraft....max. win 500x bet, 5 features and awful design :rolleyes:

Just played it for 30 minutes and it bored me to "death". The two grannies wandering through the screen are probably the highlight. :eek: :D

Capture 929 (1024x576).jpg

Capture 927 (1024x578).jpg

Capture 928 (1024x581).jpg

Lol - They could have at least tried to come up with something innovative, appealing and in direct competition to the likes of Gemix.

Honestly the slot looks atrocious and coupled with NetEnts low pay strategy, it will be one to avoid.

Nate

Wow the quality of NetEnt slots is really poor ... Aside from Jungle Spirit (which is only really good for the big gamblers) they haven't done a good game for a long long time. It's so obvious that all the good people have left and gone elsewhere...

Wow the quality of NetEnt slots is really poor ... Aside from Jungle Spirit (which is only really good for the big gamblers) they haven't done a good game for a long long time. It's so obvious that all the good people have left and gone elsewhere...

Think Netent must have acquired their newer programmers from Quickspin! :rolleyes:

That's what their newer slots remind me of more and more upon release.

Agree with JS though, decent game if you have the patience and the bankroll!

Yes indeed. I guess the best programmers get poached by all manner of companies, most likely videogame developers like EA :eek:

But let's talk about the graphics. I don't know what's up at their art department but the since Dracula all their games look horrendous.

Red Riding Hood, this, Phantom oto, Theme Park whatever etc.

Netent's artist were amongst the best out there, now it looks like the animations are drawn with their feet whilst blindfolded :eek2:

Yes indeed. I guess the best programmers get poached by all manner of companies, most likely videogame developers like EA :eek:

But let's talk about the graphics. I don't know what's up at their art department but the since Dracula all their games look horrendous.

Red Riding Hood, this, Phantom oto, Theme Park whatever etc.

Netent's artist were amongst the best out there, now it looks like the animations are drawn with their feet whilst blindfolded :eek2:

QuickSpin were mostly Ex-NetEnt... But I agree the quality of their games has dropped massively. I can forgive artwork being ok if the game design and maths are good. But they can't even get that right 90% of the time now :(

Here the first glance at the emojiplanet slot, to be released on 23rd August 2017.

Mixture of Gemix, Golden Ticket and Viking Runecraft....max. win 500x bet, 5 features and awful design :rolleyes:

Just played it for 30 minutes and it bored me to "death". The two grannies wandering through the screen are probably the highlight. :eek: :D

Looks more like Aloha with the Cluster Pays... Some people like Aloha... I'm not a fan. But I have to say the theme doesn't do it for me and whether the game design works remains to be seen

Looks more like Aloha with the Cluster Pays... Some people like Aloha... I'm not a fan. But I have to say the theme doesn't do it for me and whether the game design works remains to be seen

Although they display there Cluster Pays the slot is an avalanching game like Gemix. You need to collect 12 symbols of those on the right of the game window in one spin (one or multiple avalanches) to trigger the bonus games. They were really hard to trigger in my test run, took me some 30 minutes to get the first one and it paid 17x bet. :oops:

The bonus features add sticky and stacked wilds or mega symbols, remove symbols etc. Google - Emoji Planet or Emoji Planet Slot - and you will find my preview of the slot with all details.

I agree with you, the design is absolutely terrible. :eek:

We can already guess the game play. Low pays, steady balance drainer without getting the chance to end up ahead. Just like all the other recent NetEnts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back