Logo
external image

EMALE !!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RobWin
  • id22498
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 169
  • Replies 2
Joined
Apr 24, 2004
Location
A Vault!
A little boy goes to his father and asks "Daddy, how was I born?"

The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway!

Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo.

Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe.

We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive.

As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:





Scroll down.......








"You got Male!"​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top