Email from CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making it into the media will have little or no effect on the prominent members of CAP, but making it into court could possibly have an effect depending on whether or not you are called in to do a deposition during discovery or not and what you say or don't say during that deposition may or may not have bearing on the "association" part.

Any more free legal advice and I am going to have to start billing you...:p
Bill me FOR WHAT? I have not seen anything of value. I have no problem with being called out for any of my actions. I'm NOT on trial and have NO information that is important to the case.

YOU may have that problem (called into court) as you seem to have been offering your free worthless advice via several forums quite a bit lately. Now, associate that! :lolup:

free worthless advice

Now, associate that!

You know what Robin? People have been more than kind to you. They have given you every single break. However, you continue to get nastier.

Why is it that Dom holds herself high even in the face of fire and you are so defensive and aggresive and downright Nasty. I am just trying to give you some advice here. Take Dom's example and try to not see everyone as your personal enemy.

Apologies CM, I understand if I need to be on vaca.

I guess you didn't notice the :p at the end of that statement from Rob? 99.99999% of people would know that he meant it in a joking manner; especially those that actually know Rob - like you, Robin.

Lighten up, already!

OK clearly this thread is done for now and can only go one way. I am going to close it until we have new developments. :thumbsup:

Thanks Simmo!

...YOU may have that problem (called into court) as you seem to have been offering your free worthless advice via several forums quite a bit lately. Now, associate that! :lolup:

One week vacation to Gamtrak - you need to lighten up a bit. Seems you take nearly every post on a personal level. 7 day break to think this over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back