Email from CAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI I just got back from WAMU and Warren has stolen over $2Million dollars from our bank accounts since January. On Friday before I could post he stole almost all the money we had in that account and this was prior to my posting or emailing anything.

I dont expect players or people who have a negative view of CAP to care and thats fine. But I do want affiliates and the Programs to be aware of the situation and whats going on.

I have a pdf of unauthorized withdawels from just January and February here:
*snip*

I am still locked out at CAP and no one at the California Offices is responding to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologized to Michael and Steven Corfman in London at our meeting. Jay Todd wasnt there but for what its worth he has my apologies too.

Nope lotso Warren is full owner of Cardspike. He always was. EMG was retained as a consultant for Cardspike and again due to the situation I had little choice but to do what was necessary to try to protect CAP and AMI

Lou says he has the majority share. Warren says he and some other person have 60% between them. Obviously, a big fight will take place between them in the future. I wonder how the affiliate programs are going to react now.

FYI I just got back from WAMU and Warren has stolen over $2Million dollars from our bank accounts since January. On Friday before I could post he stole almost all the money we had in that account and this was prior to my posting or emailing anything.

So, how are the legal proceedings coming?

FYI everyone - I "unapproved" one of Lou's posts containing a PDF link. I haven't deleted it, but I want Bryan to make the call on that one as it's his forum and ultimately his responsibilty for the content.

Dom Warren hasnt called me for nearly two weeks and he blocked me on Skype and removed me from SMS messaging too last week. I doubt he wants to work anything out. He has the money.

this proves nothing just a bunch of withdrawels an deposits

heck I coulda withdrew these

Cindy

Tough to prove anything if my pdfs are removed Simmo. I hope Bryan will be fair and allow me to show whats being done. Even if you dont like me personally, it isnt right.

Ok I guess it was silly coming here, but since I cant post in my own forum anymore I had to try to get the word our somehow.

If this was happening to you lotso or Jas you wouldnt be so quick to shout me down.

Slow down dude...

This is probably the ONLY place you will get a fair hearing.

Lou you know I really dislike you, But I for one am willing to hear you out.
Of course the final call is up to Bryan and I think most of us can agree that Bryan is one of the fairest people in this business.

Tough to prove anything if my pdfs are removed Simmo. I hope Bryan will be fair and allow me to show whats being done. Even if you dont like me personally, it isnt right.

Hi Lou

Nothing personal, but the PDF contains other numbers which may or may not be bank account details of companies you associate with, but in the wrong hands could be harmful. So playing it safe.

Ok I guess it was silly coming here, but since I cant post in my own forum anymore I had to try to get the word our somehow.

If this was happening to you lotso or Jas you wouldnt be so quick to shout me down.

I don't think we would have been dishonest to begin with IMO

Cindy

No one is shouting you down Lou. Myself I am still digesting all the information that has come to light.

I am guessing Simmo unapproved the post with the pdf attachment to protect you. He is one of the fairest people I know in the industry.

FYI Professor, TheCPA extended an offer to post your side at the GIA. I trust them guys so you may want to take up the offer if you want it all out.

Guys I have been receiving information from an Affiliate Program thats been kind enough to tip me off for the last few weeks as to whats been happening. Here is something they sent today:

Hello Lou,

Were sorry to hear about your mother in the hospital and hope she returns to good health.

First we would prefer to remain completely anonymous due to the fragile nature of this issue and how it could affect our personal and business affairs in the long term.

Warren was quick to expel you from the hotel lobby after the incident with J. Todd and Corfman and since then has been building a fence between you and cap sponsors, with him and Bob Rains comfortably sitting on the fence. Warren has made numerous attempts to contact many of us to build up his confidence that were on his side. We prefer not to take any sides, but Warrens gestapo style of management is not what we need.

The swift employment of Bob Rains is simply seen by us as a publicity stunt to help build Warrens image while Warren continues to degrade you in ongoing conversations. To be frank Bob was hired as your replacement and to help re-build affiliate media while taking you out of the mix.

Warren has on multiple occasions swindled money into his offshore accounts in cypus and in the united states. We're looking into the details but we know of one account held in cyprus where monies were diverted into.

Were also aware of Warrens ongoing negotiations with other competing forums to again monopolize the industry.

Whats Ironic is I introduced Bob to Warren aff CAP Spring Break in Cyrpus and sold him to the moon as I really do believe he's one of the best SEO guys on the planet.

I guess this also explains why a mutual associate with Warren and I on the publishing end of the business talked to Warren on Friday and told me Bob was supposed to call me over the weekend. The call never came. My events coordinator has not responsded to any of my emails either through out all this so again I can see why.

What's Ironic there.... Warren was asking that all sales and accounting for CAP Events be moved in house so the event planners would only have to "concentrate" on setting up the shows. He planned to hire in house event planners once that transition took place so AMI would have 100% of the revenues instead of a Joint Venture like we had been working under. :notworthy

Warren has on multiple occasions swindled money into his offshore accounts in cypus and in the united states. We're looking into the details but we know of one account held in cyprus where monies were diverted into.
These are some very serious accusations.
You might want to make sure you can back a statement like that up.

Hi everybody, I have not posted here for a long long time so I thought I would take a peek. From what i see from here and other boards lots of ya have not had much time to work nor update your sites.

I am going to do some updates on many of my sites and hopefully get an increase on my SERPS. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball ya all.

Hey Bryan hope all is well!

Brian

Hi everybody, I have not posted here for a long long time so I thought I would take a peek. From what i see from here and other boards lots of ya have not had much time to work nor update your sites.

I am going to do some updates on many of my sites and hopefully get an increase on my SERPS. Ya gotta keep your eye on the ball ya all.

Hey Bryan hope all is well!

Brian

Au contraire...i've saved a ton by being distracted from Thunderstruck :D

(But I take your point as a very valid one Brian)

I talked to Bob in London and for me it not sounds that he want to had a higher position at CAP Management.

I know my bank statements would read
withdraw amount balance
deposit amount balance
so to me its fishy an it went back to Jan 20
that he was transfering funds
I believe it was that cash was missing
sorry something doesnt add up
it takes you a MONTH to notice 2 Million gone

last I knew when there was 2 Names on a buisness an on like large sums like that it would take 2 signatures to withdraw funds

an Lou I picture you logging into that bank account an lookin at that balance daily

I also find it odd back when all this CardSpike Cap etc was bein exposed here that YOU did not comment once even when it was asked of you to no it was Dom an Gamtrak posting here

so yeah something for sure does not add up at all

Posting a sorry to J Todd a month after the fact an only when it was brought to your attention

Cindy

Lou is it true that you only own 40% of CAP now?I am shocked by this as I am sure most of us are if it is true ,I would have bet my last dollar you would hold on to 51%.I cant see any pdf so can't comment on any bank statement and 2 million dollars missing.
Not all business people check their account daily so can see if one partner could be in the dark at least til a bank statement came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back