Dwolla

I used them for buying Bit Coins, but that was a few months back. They seemed pretty straight foward on there account opening process, plus if I had any issues that couldn't be solved by phone. I could have visited there office considering there like an hour away. Even though as of right now I think there are some issues regarding people who were using the Dwolla services without properly registering as a money transfer service.

I used them for buying Bit Coins, but that was a few months back. They seemed pretty straight foward on there account opening process, plus if I had any issues that couldn't be solved by phone. I could have visited there office considering there like an hour away. Even though as of right now I think there are some issues regarding people who were using the Dwolla services without properly registering as a money transfer service.

there a processor for derby jackpots a horse racing [liget usa betting site derby jackpots ] but i needed some referal about them because they want a whoping lot of info so im in the midst of checking them out
so ty vm and any other persons R C

Since you mentioned it's for horse racing, my dad works at Plainridge and they take bets over the phone and knows all about that stuff. He and none of the guys working in the money room at the track have ever heard of it.

Here's a link to an article in our local paper about Dwolla

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

As far as I know, from little experience I have with them. Like I said before with Bitcoins there a fairly trusted company. Heck even the State of Iowa is entering into a partnership with them. So I'm pretty sure there not going anywhere anytime quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back