Drinking an' Gamblin'

secret2

irishbrit62
Don't do it.:p
I did last night and I really don't drink much these days at all... but.....damn! I really wish I had my wits about me, last night.

Deposited $35 at Cherry Red (with a 200% bonus) and got up to $1400 made the playthrough and all....then decided in my cheeery way to go and up it at Aztec Millions and just lost it all. Damn!

If I were sober that would never of happened!...:D:mad::oops:

Btw..thanks Cherry Red for the 'couldabin' ;)

I did last night and I really don't drink much these days at all... but.....damn! I really wish I had my wits about me, last night.

Deposited $35 at Cherry Red (with a 200% bonus) and got up to $1400 made the playthrough and all....then decided in my cheeery way to go and up it at Aztec Millions and just lost it all. Damn!

oops, unluck mate,

Its never a good thing drinking and gambling. I remember the days when id get drunk and play at good old coral online (sheerluck holmes etc) in 1 night from a 50 deposit i made a few 1000's. Crashed out and aimed to withdraw it all the next day.

Sadly i was in the pub that day, got proper drunk, came in, had more, stupidly decided to play more instead of withdrawing. It was almost like a blank memory flash. 1 minute i was betting 20p a spin, next i was on blackjack betting 75+ a hand, needless to say all was lost lol

oops, unluck mate,

Its never a good thing drinking and gambling. I remember the days when id get drunk and play at good old coral online (sheerluck holmes etc) in 1 night from a 50 deposit i made a few 1000's. Crashed out and aimed to withdraw it all the next day.

Sadly i was in the pub that day, got proper drunk, came in, had more, stupidly decided to play more instead of withdrawing. It was almost like a blank memory flash. 1 minute i was betting 20p a spin, next i was on blackjack betting 75+ a hand, needless to say all was lost lol

LOl! 75 a hand.....YEP you were truly lookin' at the cards through a glass....damn that sux, too!

Yeah, we are 'kings and queens' after a few! lol ...(still kickin' myself)

We live and learn....sometimes.:cool::p

Some people would swear blind they have better results when they are intoxicated as they can play more freely and aggressively. The reality is that a cocktail of alcohol and wagering just do not mix. A good rule of thumb is that if you are unfit to drive through drink, then you are unfit to gamble.

Mike

Some people would swear blind they have better results when they are intoxicated as they can play more freely and aggressively. The reality is that a cocktail of alcohol and wagering just do not mix. A good rule of thumb is that if you are unfit to drive through drink, then you are unfit to gamble.

Mike

As usual, well said, Wildfire.

It's not really a laughing matter as some wager to get out of debt and not for entertainment, as really it should only be. I keep thinking that that would have been a weeks wage for me and since I am self employed and do not get paid unless I work and since I have a 4 day work week that would have made up and some for the days off (Christmas and New Years day).

It's not worth it and the sense of bravado when drinking is false. Sober thinking is the only way to get ahead.

But....I did have fun last night....I let go of the 'must have to win and if I don't then I am down in the bank and not paying a bill', for a change.;)

But awoke with a I coulda paid a FEW bills and a really bad headache.:rolleyes:

As usual, well said, Wildfire.

It's not really a laughing matter as some wager to get out of debt and not for entertainment, as really it should only be. I keep thinking that that would have been a weeks wage for me and since I am self employed and do not get paid unless I work and since I have a 4 day work week that would have made up and some for the days off (Christmas and New Years day).

It's not worth it and the sense of bravado when drinking is false. Sober thinking is the only way to get ahead.

But....I did have fun last night....I let go of the 'must have to win and if I don't then I am down in the bank and not paying a bill', for a change.;)

But awoke with a I coulda paid a FEW bills and a really bad headache.:rolleyes:

lol, yeh you'll look back and laugh at it next time like i did,

i think when i was on 75 a hand that drunken time my max bet was 150, on 1 150 bets i got blackjack, 375 return lol, but still managed to blow it.

the choice given to me after that (and since then) was either gambling or drink, since i like my ales and friends always get me out for drinks in the pub i decided drink over gambling (to prevent burning a massive hole in my wallet) so now gambling is a near rare occurance, course i got my own fruit machine here so in case i do get wasted and fancy a gamble i can just put a few quid in my own machine and know full well i'll get it all back in a month or so when i empty it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back